Wattpad Original

Original Edition - HTBTBTW is coming soon!

Hi everyone!

((SORRY FOR INTERRUPTING YOUR READING, OOPS.))

To both old and new readers, I first want to say thank you! Thank you for reading this book or choosing to read this book. Now, before you go ahead and read this first draft (for the first time, or again), I want to let you know that this book will be coming to book retailers soon!

If you haven't already heard, How to be the Best Third Wheel is being published by Wattpad Books! It comes out on May 3, 2022 and I could not be more excited! With that being said, the pre-order link is now live. I'll link it here and also in my bio.

If you're able to, it would mean the world if you pre-ordered the paperback or e-book version of this story. It's significantly different than this first draft and has greatly improved. It's more emotional, more swoon-worthy, but has just enough cringe to stay true to my cringey self. Most of all, it makes way more sense, plot holes have been filled, and I'm really, really proud of this one. I cannot wait to share this with you as my fourteen year old self dreamed of being published one day! This would not have been possible without you guys, cheering me on (and sometimes threatening me to update lol).

This book has helped me get through my formative years as a young teen and I hope it'll resonate with even more people. (The author's notes in this first draft are not just extremely cringey, but they also show how much I've grown, and how much you've grown with me.) I love you guys SO MUCH and you deserve the world and more!

Anyways, pre-order if you can and be sure to follow Wattpad Books and myself on social media handles for upcoming information about the release! (Handles in bio)

That's all from me! Happy reading and happy pre-ordering! :)

Xoxo,
Loridee :)

Also, you best know that we're playing Lizzie McGuire up there cause this is totally "what dreams are made of" ;)