Part 56

Beep boop beep beep boop

-(that weekend ig)-

Third person:
"Alright alright calm down" the shorter of the three laughed, pulling food out of the bags and placing them on their large and foldable sophisticated 150cm x 200cm wide soft 3 layer outdoor and indoor Dexon large water resistant handy spring summer black and white checkered great for beach and camping on grass, sand proof, waterproof, durable multi purpose, portable thick sponge layered non machine washable soft fleece top picnic blanket.

"Karl" sapnap warned, "put it back."

The taller grumbled and placed the stolen goods back where they were placed.
Quackity laughed at this, "wow I didn't even see you steal those" he admitted.

The three sat on the parks field, eating the foods they brought with them in their Satisinside upgraded insulated delux, reinforced handle, grey striped natural and authentic rustic vintage zipper lid easy to clean wicker picnic basket ($16 blanket not included) and enjoyed themselves, enjoying the soft winds and perfect heat of the day, they sat under the protective shade of a tree.

The park was quiet, unusual for a weekend but it only made it more enjoyable for them, no distractions or annoying children running around.
It was reasonably warm, the heat and cool winds creating a comfortable temperature.
The atmosphere was filled with their echoing laughter, their smiles being contagious as they joked around, almost choking on their food multiple times.

"Karl don't play with your food" Sapnap rolled his eyes playfully, unable to hold back his smile at the boys shenanigans.
"Psh me? Playing with food? As if" he jokingly scoffed, placing his diy stick man made of different foods back on his paper plate. Deep down he couldn't bare to eat his own master piece.

Quackity also laughed at the twos interactions.
"Oh" he started, catching both the others attentions, "did you hear the news?" The other two shook or tilted their heads indicating for him to continue. "George finally got enough money for his top surgery" he stated.

"Oh! Yes I did hear about that!" Karl responded, "I'm so happy for him I almost cried." He dramatically posed.
"It's true. I was there." Sapnap smirked, earning a playfull punch from the other.
"It was a beautiful moment!" He protested, "even if it was over text."

"I'm so proud of the dude, he's come a really long way and he looked so happy when he told me" the noirette continued, "I think we should do something with him to celebrate, either after or before he gets the surgery." He stated.

"Hehe, tiddie farewell party" Karl chuckled.
"Nah, it's a good riddance useless flesh funeral party" sapnap playfully corrected, "but that's a really good idea, Quack. What do you suppose we do?"

"Well" he started, "as far as I know, the people in the house are the only ones that know about him being trans, so it would just be us" he stated, "but I think that when he gets back from recovering from his surgery, he should return to all of our love and support in the form of a surprise party of sorts."

"A surprise party?" Karl perked up.
"Yep, but like a pg family friendly one, so pretty chill since he would have just recovered." Quackity replied.

"We would need to run it by the house members first" Sapnap stated, "but apart from that, I love it."

"Then it's settled!" Karl announced, "after George recovers from his surgery, we throw him a small surprise party" he smiled.

The rest of the date consisted of planning and chatting. They couldn't wait for George to finally get what he had always wanted, they were so happy for him. So proud.