Kiyopon wants to be a bird / Kiyopon meets Ryuuen

You all have been waiting for their interaction on screen.

Also tell me if u agree me on this.

If I suddenly made Ryuuen a girl in this fic, then she would definitely end up with Kiyopon.

Would u ship it?

Tho, im not gonna do it lol.

Third person PoV

1.  Kiyopon wants to be a bird

It was a new day at the island, a nice peaceful morning. And soon, Class D will discuss their current plans to gain poi-

" HUH?! KOENJI RETURNED TO THE SHIP?!" Everyone yelled.

Horikita sighed and nodded.

" Sensei said that he simply walked into the ship and brushed past anyone who tried to stop him...." she said begrudgingly.

" S-So we lost 50 points?" Kushida stuttered due to the shock.

" THAT FUCKI-"

While everyone was busy dwelling on the past.

Kiyopon managed to see the same bird from yesterday.

~~~Staaareeeee~~~😶😶😶

Kiyopon was relieved to see that the bird returned.

And as he stared at it, he also began to wonder what it was like to be able to fly freely into the sky, without a single care.

Kiyopon decided that if he were ever reincarnated , he would want to reincarnate as a bird or at least someone who can fly.

Yes, a nice dream.

Meanwhile, back to Class D's discussion.....

" I highly suggest that you all should just put this matter about Koenji-kun aside for now.  Currently, we need to gain spots. We can't play defensively forever." Horikita said.

Everyone decided to agree but Ike asked a question.

" But Horikita-san....what do we do about...her?" Ike whispered.

He was referring to the girl they picked up from yesterday.

Ibuki Mio of Class C.

Apparently, while Yamauchi had been scouting with Sakura and Akito, they stumbled upon a bruised Ibuki.

Yamauchi, being the nice person that he was....

Immediately offered his help and while Akito tried to stop him because he was suspicious, Yamauchi persisted and Akito gave up on trying to convince him.

Sakura simply did not say anything and watched it all unfold.

Back to the current events,

Horikita did a quick glanced at Ibuki and then returned her gaze back to Class D.

" I want a few of you to keep an eye on her. At all cost." She said.

" But who?" Shinohara asked.

" If it's not too much, I would like to Kushida-san to watch over her for a while...." Horikita said as she smirked at Kushida.