Swimming 2

Chapter dedicated to sweetheart @oupalsma❤

For excellent book suggestions 😘❤

"Aren't we going to the pool Ares?" The chocolate irises were looking at the artificial lagoon from which they were going away adorably confused when Ares instead of taking Rose to the swimming pool in the backyard of their house kissed her glimmering black hair before holding her hand and leading her out to his car.

"We are going to the beach house little doll, you can collect shells and shiny stones there, also I have asked the maids to pack our lunch so think it as I am taking you on a picnic baby, you need to soak in the soothing sun to regain your strength."

Rose who was pretty excited for the time being almost jumped at the man before remembering that he was the mafia prince and instead resorted to embracing him with her delicate arms around his stomach.

"Thankyou Ares." The prince ruffled the shiny black locks making Rose shut one of her eye with the impact looking like a kitten.

"You are welcome little love."

The journey after that moment went smoothly. Crossing various roads that entwined with one another like paths to a heavenly realm surrounded by peach trees and blueberry shrubs, Rose could not help but plaster her face against the window making Ares laugh. Sun cascading its soothing rays from in between the porous clouds indicated that indeed it was spring.

The beach house was three miles away from the main palace and usually the artificial lake like swimming pool that was freezing cold in winters now had gentle warm water that was heavenly to bathe in.

It took the couple only half an hour to drive and reach the villa near beach which had a humongous lagoon like pool made on the outer boundaries of the house and was a story above the ground. The reason of constructing a pool connected to the beach were the various types of sea animals that usually came along with the waves.

Starfish and turtles were alright yet sometimes slugs and small jellyfish that had poison also washed along the shore in this region so to prevent any such accidents, a system that had small pores was made to extract sea water and drain it in the ...

Starfish and turtles were alright yet sometimes slugs and small jellyfish that had poison also washed along the shore in this region so to prevent any such accidents, a system that had small pores was made to extract sea water and drain it in the swimming pool.

"We are here love." A very joyous Rose bounced out of the car before taking hold of Ares's forefinger and getting inside the place that looked luxurious with marble and white stone foundations yet gave off the vibe of a homey beach house with a kitchen and five rooms on either side and a staircase spiraling upwards to the second story.

As soon as the girl was led upwards her eyes widen in astonishment making her look at Ares who smiled in return. Huge French windows lead to the outer portico that had three steps to go down and submerge in the pool.

"You like this darling?" The mafia prince climbed down and took hold of Rose's waist with both his palm on either side of her and picked the angel up in his hold to make her come down the stairs without slipping

Violet and pink roses with pure snow plumeria flowers were floating into the warm azure water of the pool that was attached with the sea. Light colored wooden trays that were floating while containing strawberries, cherries, oranges and peaches all stuffed inside a coconut bowl along with a small tub of honey and chocolate to dip so as to provide light nutrition.

"I love it!" The mirth and joy that reflected in those eyes was so pure and raw that the man could not help but cup her face before smothering her wet black hair with kisses, providing one and two of those to that her forehead

After yesterday's warning the cooks were on their toes to impress the princess of the Cattaneo clan and had arranged a three course menu for today. After fruits and refreshments, salad and juice would be served in an hour, later today evening after swimming, evening snacks shall be included and at night finally the dinner will be there.

The fruits were in small proportions but had a variety making Rose happy, as soon as she glided her hand in water, the ripples made those frail flowers dangle away from her.

"They are running away from you Ares." The girl giggled with how cute the entire setting was. They swam in the waters, talking and laughing with Rose asking Ares questions about what he liked and what were his hobbies making him answer to each of her queries.

Time passed in between their conversations but neither Rose not Ares were satisfied enough. The girl that was earlier talking was now a little distracted by the tangles in her hair due to the water movement and grumbled under her breath about it while her fingers tried to resolve the issue.

"Little baby, are you trying to rip off your locks?"

"N-No! But this is frustrating..." When Ares realized that the little girl would not relent till she had made more damage his hands stopped her movements with his arms embracing her.

"Rose hear me out, the coconuts here are very rare but right now is their season so I was able to get a bunch for both of us, earlier the maids had stored it for food purpose but do you want me to wash your hair with coconut water since they are so entangled? Ma says its miraculous so let me try it on for you."

A maid was called to deliver the things even before the girl could refuse, Rose was embarrassed, how can she make Ares do such things for her, he was already providing more than what she deserved and now this.....he should not be doing so much for her.

Her hesitant face was ignored when Ares ruffled her hair again drawing out a whine of protest from the pouting girl who realized her locks were now a bird's nest.

Rose sat on a stair with only her feet in the water and Ares two steps higher as callused fingers threaded through the silky strands, applying the essence, massaging it so gently that it made the girl yawn feeling sleepy. Again a small quantity of coconut water was poured onto her head before Ares applied it through the very ends of the long hair.

Rose did not realized when her head was lulled onto the knees of the mafia prince and she fell asleep.

Ares smiled washing her hair tenderly and wrapped a towel around her head before picking her up in his arms and bringing inside to let a maid change her clothes and finally fall into the dreams of wonderland

It was only a week left till she leaves for her home.

CHAPTERS LEFT(all that was requested):

1) Regarding Rose's brother

2)Rose's and Ares's baby~multiple chapters

3)Rose having an allergy

4)Possessive Ares