Fake Love

Chaeryeong was going to her mom's hospital.

"Mom," Chaeryeong smiled and hugged her mom.

"Chaeryeong, long time no see." Chaeryeong's mom smiled.

"Mom, sorry for not visiting you. I was so busy." Chaeryeong apologized in a cute tone.

"That's okay, Chaeryeong." Chaeryeong's mom smiled brightly.

"Mom, Madam Jisoo is okay," Chaeryeong said with a smile as she held her mom's hand.

"That's great. I'm glad that she's okay." Chaeryeong's mom smiled.

"Mom, don't feel sorry for her. You didn't do anything. All was done by him." Chaeryeong said.

"No, Chaeryeong. I was bad." Chaeryeong's mom said in a sad tone as she looked down.

"Mom, let's don't talk about those. Let's talk about only happy things." Chaeryeong smiled.

"Ok." Chaeryeong's mom smiled and they talked.

𝕀𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕖'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧
I was excited to meet my secret boyfriend who is an actor. Today is our 1st anniversary.
We haven't met for about 3 days, and I miss him.
Now, I'm at his apartment to have a party.
I'm behind the curtains with a cake.

Suddenly, I heard the door open. When I saw him, the cake was dropped. Because I saw him with the girl and they kissed passionately ripping each other's clothes.

I left from the curtains and smiled even though I was hurt.

End of Irene's pov

Irene's boyfriend was surprised when he saw her.

"I-Irene. Why are you here?" Irene's boyfriend saw and asked in a surprised tone after stopping the kiss.

"Just visiting you but fortunately, I saw a movie," Irene smirked.

"Irene, it's not what you think." Irene's boyfriend came near Irene, held her hand and said in a worried tone.

"Ok. So let's play a game." Irene said warmly.

"Which game?" Irene's boyfriend asked with curiosity.

"Slapping Game," Irene smirked and slapped who's her boyfriend.

After slapping very hard, Irene smirked and said," It's a great time to slap you." and she left from the apartment.

At Irene's car;
𝐈𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭.

"𝐻𝑜𝑤 𝑐𝑎𝑛 ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑒? 𝐴𝑚 𝐼 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑛? 𝐻𝑒 𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑛 𝑚𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑚𝑦 𝑗𝑢𝑛𝑖𝑜𝑟 𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠. 𝐼 𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝐼'𝑚 𝑛𝑜𝑡 ℎ𝑢𝑟𝑡 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒,𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑛." 𝐼𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑒 𝑐𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑑 𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑙 𝑠ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑝ℎ𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑔.

"𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜." 𝐼𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑒 𝑠𝑝𝑜𝑘𝑒 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑤𝑖𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠.

"𝐺𝑖𝑟𝑙, 𝐼 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑦 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑦𝑜𝑢." 𝑊𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑦 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑎 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒.

"𝑜ℎ, 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑖𝑡 𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑐𝑘𝑙𝑦." 𝐼𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 𝑡𝑟𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑟𝑜𝑝 𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠.

"𝐼𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑒,𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑎 𝑠𝑐𝑟𝑖𝑝𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑜𝑟 "𝐷𝑒𝑐𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒" 𝑊𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑦 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑎 𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑒𝑟𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑡𝑜𝑛𝑒.

"𝑂𝑚. 𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑎 𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡 𝑛𝑒𝑤." 𝐼𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑒 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠.

"𝐼𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑒,𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑟𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔?"𝑊𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑦 𝑎𝑠𝑘𝑒𝑑.

"𝑁𝑜.𝐼'𝑚 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑡𝑖𝑟𝑒𝑑."𝐼𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑒 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑖𝑛.

"𝑜𝑘,𝑠𝑜 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑎 𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡. 𝐿𝑒𝑡'𝑠 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟."𝑊𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑦 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑑.

"𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘𝑠." 𝐼𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑑 𝑢𝑝.

Irene decided to go back home after talking with Wendy.

Meanwhile Irene's boyfriend and his girl;

"Oppa, what should I do? I think she'll do something bad to me. "that girl said in a sad tone as she hugged him.

"It's okay. I will protect you." Irene's boyfriend said patting her head.

𝑯𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒓𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒔𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒔𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏...

(A/N): SORRY FOR MY LATE UPDATE. Thank you so much for everything, sunshine.🥰🥰🥰

Sorry for my mistakes 🙏🙏🙏.

Eat well and take care of yourself. Love y'all so much, 😘😘😘.

Bye!