♫A whole new world~♫

"Gah, fuck!" Cale woke up to the sound of someone cursing and a sharp pain in his abdomen.

When he opened his eyes, he found his sight blurry and reached up to rub his eyes.

But he couldn't even move his hand.

"My Lord?" The same voice was heard. Cale's head lolled to the side as he tried to get a better view on the speaker. After blinking a few times to clear his eyes he was greeted by the face of a 14 year-old boy with silver locks. His appearance was oddly & ominously familiar to Cale, but that fact didn't stay on his mind for long.

The silver haired boy began to shake Cale violently, saying "You can't die my Lord! Not yet! Don't let your legend end here my Lord! Please stay alive!!" After, the boy began to know-tow to him.

"Euughbhguu." We're the noises that came out of Cale's mouth after the boy had finished shaking him. It honestly felt to Cale like he didn't even have enough energy to move his mouth, let alone speak,

However, his noises immediately caught the attention of the boy besides him, who perked up and began to speak to him. "My Lord! I'm glad to see your okay! I don't know much about medical treatment but if your alive you'll be fine!"

Cale closed his eyes again, and mustering all his energy, he squeezed out; "fOoooOood."

"Food my Lord? You need food?" The white boy asked.

"Alcoooooool." Cale moaned out.

"Of course my Lord! Since you've woken up I'll go and find something for you to eat!" The kid next to him stood up and ran off, leaving the bloody Cale to pass out again.

~~~~~~~~~who knows how long later

The next time Cale opened up his eyes, he was greeted by a white ceiling. He looked to the side, and was greeted with white walls.

Where was he?

He lifted his head slightly, and looked down to see him in what he recognized to be a hospital room.

But how was that possible? What the hell?

"My Lord? You're awake?" A voice came from near his ear.

Cale's face instinctively distorted into a frown and he turned his head to be greeted by the same kid with white hair. He was standing up straight next to Cale with his hands behind his back, his appearance and demeanor was that of a butler watching over his ward.

From the looks of it, he had been standing there for a while. His hair was messy and his eyes were sunken. And was that a bruise on his arm?

"My Lord?" Cale looked up to meet the boy's vibrant green eyes. Recognition & confusion filled his face as he blurted out;

"Clopeh? Clopeh Sekka?"

The now named Clopeh grinned and nodded. "You recognized me my Lord! I thought you wouldn't since we haven't met when we were this young!"

Cale reached up to rub his temple, he could feel a headache coming on. "What the hell? Where are we? Why do you look like that?" He motioned to Clopeh.

Clopeh kept grinning while he exclaimed "I have no idea! When we got here I tried to get some food but everyone kept speaking in this weird-ass language. So I got frustrated and decided to steal some food for you." Clopeh stopped grinning and his expression darkened. "But then some weird guys started following me around. I tried to fight them but I was weakened from overuse of my abilities. Then they took you hostage and used this weird electricity artifact to paralyze me. I'm so sorry I couldn't protect you my Lord." Clopeh lowered his head in shame.