49. happy new year

Y/N Pov.:

"Okay so one beer for you, one for you, for you and for you, my lady, a water." Tom smiled at gave everyone their drinks.

"Yes, water !" i cheered ironically. Haz and Gracie laughed while Tom tried to look as apologising as possible. Failing, the big smile on his face didn't helped at all.

"You can drink next year again, darling." he reassured me.

"Thank you." i said. Then i turned back to Haz and Gracie. "How come you guys actually said yes ? I mean you could be out there any do anything but you decided to have this... boring night with us."

"Not boring. Calm." Gracie said.

"We also don't hang out that often anymore. So we take any chance we can get before it isn't calm in this house anymore." Haz said, pointing at my belly.

"I'm sorry for that-" i said.

"No, don't be.You guys have a lot to do, we totally understand that. What Haz means is, that we just enjoy having these night with you." said Gracie. I smiled at her.

"Thank you. We do too." Tom said. I looked at him and smiled, but he had his gaze on his phone. "Only 10 more minutes left."

"10 ? Man, we talked for 4 hours ?" Haz asked.

"Time flys by so fast. Only these some minutes and we will be in a year that will change everything for us." Tom said and sat down closer to put his arm around me. I snuggled closer to him and put my head on his chest, while he massages my waist.

"Not just for you guys." Haz said. He had a nervous smile on his face and looked at Tom. I looked up at Tom and he just smiled.

"I'm so exited for your baby's." Gracie said, what made me look back at her.

"Thank you." i said smiling. "But what about you ? We didn't talked about your future for a long time. Any plans for 2024 ?"

Gracie looked up at Haz. "Nothing planned. Except hanging out here a lot."

"Maybe travailing a bit. 1-2 fashion shows are already planned, but nothing big." Haz said.

"Sometimes i feel like i'm in a wrong movie. Hanging out on new year's eve with 2 of the biggest actors and a model. I feel so normal." Gracie said and we all laughed.

"But we aren't acting like we would be somehting better right ?" i asked to reassure myself.

"You guys don't.But this man right next to me ? He can get a lot sometimes." Gracie said and Haz scoffed. "But i love him anyways."

"Awww thanks darling. I love you too." Haz said and kissed her. I smiled at them, because they looked truly happy. Tom squeezed my hip so i would look at him.

"2 more minutes." he whispered. He had a soft smile on his face and it looked like he got lost.

"Then let's get this out on the balcony, shouldn't we ?" i whispered back and he nodded. We stood up and the others looked at us. "It's time."

"That sounded dramatic." Gracie laughed. I smiled at her and we both went outside on the balcony. "Where are the boys ?"

"Right here." Tom and Haz came. "Only 1 more minute left."

"Everyone get on position for the firework." Tom said. Gracie and i stood at the railing and just turned around. I saw Haz havin his arms around Garcie and standing behind her. I also felt Tom put his hands on my hips but he pulled me a little backwards.

"What are you-"

"Shhh. Trust me." he said and pulled us both 2 to 3 feet away from the railing.

"I do but why aren't we-"

"Just wait and see, my love." he said and kissed my head. I did what he said and leaned my head and back on his chest. His arms being gentle around my belly, with my hands on top of his.

"3...2...1" i heard Garcie, Haz and Tom whisper. And then the firework started.

"Happy new year, love." Tom said and kissed my cheek. I turned my head to the side so i could see him.

"Happy new year, Tommy." i said and leaned up to kiss him. We then got back in our start position and watched the firework. Haz and Gracie also got back in their position like we were just at the railing.

My eyes shifted away from the firework when i saw Haz moving. He grabbed in his back pocket and pulled a littl boy out. My eyes whidened as he got on one knee behind Gracie.

"Oh my god." i whispered and grabbed Toms arm. I looked down and he filmed everything from his phone. I smiled and looked up again. Gracie still didn't realised it.

"Babe, where are-" she turned around and stopped her sentence when she saw Harrison in front of her. "What-"

"Gracie James. Maybe this isn't how you imagined it but i think it's right. Sorry that i needed to be on the balcony of our friends house, but again i just feels right. We've been together for a while now and maybe it is too early for some people, but again it just feels right." Haz said laughing. Gracie had tears in her eyes and i think so did Haz. "I don't care if it is maybe too early, but i just feel that it's the right thing to do. I feel that you are the right person for me. I feel that you are the best thing that ever happened to me and i want to grow up with you. So Gracie James, do you want to marry me ?"

I cried at this time so much and probably killed Toms arm. He kissed my head a view times to calm me down a little. Now she just needed to answer.

She nodded. "Yes, i want to." she finally said. Haz stood up and put the ring on her finger before they kissed. Tom and i clapped and cheered. "You guys knew of that ?"

"I didn't." i said and went over to hug both of them. "I'm so happy for you."

"Thank you." she said and after Tom was finished with Haz i hugged him.

"You little asshole didn't told me." i said.

"Tom said i shouldn't." said Haz and i turned around to glare at Tom.

"Too much stress and excitement." Tom said and came back with his arms around me. We all laughed and then enjoyed the flare.

2 hours later Haz and Gracie left and Tom and I were laying in bed.

"How long did he planned this ?" i asked.

"For a week." Tom chuckled. "He said he had a dream with marrying her and the next day he saw the ring she had in his dreams and saw it as a sign."

"What a dreamer." i said and cuddled on him. He put his arm around me and kissed my head. "But he did the right thing. They are great for each other."

"They really are." Tom said and then the room went quiet. "I'm nervous."

"About what ?" i asked.

"This years. So much will change. So much will happen. So much will go wrong." he said.

"It will. But we are in this together. I leaned that from you, not take your own advice and enjoy it." i said.

"I am in love with you." he whispered and kissed my forehead.

"And i'm in love with you too." i said and kissed his arm. "Now sleep."

"Okay." he whispered. "Happy new year Y/N."

"Happy new year Tom."