War

Male! Mulan x male reader

I'm keep Mulan name the same because I don't know what to change it to

we slowly climbing to 100k lets goo

Reader POV

I sit down next to my best friend, Mulan, as he eats his food in peace.

"So, what are we doing today?" I asked as I picked at my food, disgusted by what was in it "we're going to train, and then go to war tomorrow " he said seriously.

I groaned as I hated training "I didn't even sign up for the army" he giggled before smiling at me making my heart jump.

I wince at the pain before focusing back on my disgusting breakfast.

Next, me and Mulan went to training, he grabbed a rod before started getting on the tightrope. I put the bucket of water on his head, then they started throwing rocks at him.

"This is easy! " He exclaimed as he looked at me, his muscles glowed in the sunlight, I blushed intensely "I guess so" I said as I was breath taken by his appearance.

It was my turn, I got my rod and got onto the tightrope. Mulan placed the bucket on my head before they started throwing rocks at me.

I thought about Mulan doing this, but all I could think about was his muscles. I felt a rock hit my stomach making me groan as I fell into the river.

Throughout practice, I kept failing as I watched Mulan go through it with ease. "What's wrong, (name)? " He asked as he sat beside me in my tent.

"You're so good at practice" I looked at him and started getting butterflies before I shook my head "I don't know" I said.

He huffs "tomorrow, we going onto the battlefield" he walked to the tent flap "so get it together" my heart sunk.

I wasn't ready for that, I shook it off and tried to sleep, but all on my mind was war and Mulan.

We were in the back of a carriage being transported to the battlefield; Mulan was staring outside in a daze as I was looking at him.

He turned to me making me look down in fear of being caught "I got a question" he said "what is it?" I asked, he looked at me for a minute before shaking his head.

"Never mind, it's not important" he smiled at me and left me in my thoughts about what he could've have said.

We arrived at the place, me and Mulan sticked together, hiding behind a wall.

I looked around few of the corners as we slowly stooped down beside the broken walls. I looked at Mulan to see him looking around the other corners that the other partners were going down.

"Come on" I said making him turn his head, we continue down the hill before Mulan decided to see out the window inside the building.

I waited by the door; I heard the wind slowly become louder as the minutes passed. I felt like someone was watching me, so I look into the room to see Mulan waiting for something in the window.

"Are you done?" I asked and then I felt a hand on my mouth and pain shot into my body on my right.

Mulan exits the room in shock as my muffled screams was heard from a short distance, I was struggling to get out as I tried to push away.

Mulan grabs his sword and swipes at the guy before I got released.

I went for my sword, but it felled out my hand "fuck" I mumbled as I tried to pick up.

I fell again as the pain shot back into my neck "fuck!" I yelled as I tried to get up, I tried to find Mulan, but I couldn't see him.

"Mu-" I fell on the ground in pain as I held my shoulder.

"(name), don't die" he said as he called for the medic, I watched as tears was about to roll down his face.

I smiled at him "I'm not going to-" I cough and felt the blood run down my chin onto my shirt.

He started crying making me cry in realization of death, I slowly close my eyes before darkness took over me.

I woke up in a comfy bed as I looked around, it felt like it only been a minute, I saw Mulan sitting beside me crying a river.

He looked up at me with blood shot eyes "are you okay?" I asked before he cried harder.

Mulan put his head on my lap "I thought I fucking lost you" he said as he brought his head closer to mine.

"I love you" he said "like I want to be with you forever" he admitted.

I smiled at him as our lips was closer than I thought "(last name)" I heard before the general walked in.

I looked down as did Mulan "you will be leaving due to the injury is serious and needs to be treated at a real medical department" he said.

"I will have your items packed and your ride is to be ready at 8 in the morning tomorrow, rest up" he looked at me and Mulan weird before leaving.

Mulan looked at me "What are we going do?" I looked at him "send letters" I said before he got closer to me "one before you go" he smiled.

I put our lips together, he smiled in the kiss before we parted.

"I'm going to miss you."

the end

I hate typing on my pc because I can't put a lot of details to it and know if it's too long.

I wish Wattpad updated the app again because I can't-

I had to make this in 2 days because the request was a week ago and I didn't have my charger for my computer 

bye