The Golden Lagoon

The Chapter is late this week because I almost didn't write it. A lot of things have been going on this week, my apartment complex might get closed down and I might have to move because the owners of the complex, don't collect money from my neighbors who destroy their apartments, etc, and now the owners owe money to other people because they didn't collect the rent and other bills from those neighbors. Literally there are like 86 units and only 3-4 of us, including me, actually pay rent and bills, but we can't get jack shit fixed in our house but our neighbors who destroy everything in their houses and don't pay bills or rent get everything fixed like every fucking day. Like I live in a wheel chair accessible unit and we need a washer and dryer in our apartment, I've lived in this apartment since I was born, I'm 20 now, our dryer got old to the point the nob for it literally broke off with rust, do you know it took them a good 2 months to even fix it but then I see them giving another apartment a new toilet and fixing their walls that they broke! I literally had to hang my clothes on a rack to have them dry in the bathroom!

It's just frustrating! That and add onto allergies and suddenly the college money that I got pardoned for, might I mentioned, they claiming I owe them money, I had the money for that a year ago and then I was pardoned for it and now their asking it for it. CAN'T DEPEND ON JACK SHIT IN THIS WORLD LIKE WTF! Let's not mention my allergies and I've just been through some stress. 

Sorry for ranting please enjoy the chapter, I didn't want to half ass it so that's why the chapter is coming out relatively late.

Season 1, Episode 15: The Golden Lagoon

The episode opens with a zooming shot of the Duckberg National History Museum with patrons gathered around. Inside, Scrooge, Ella and his nephews are dressed in their suits and dresses enter a room with a 'Gala Opening' banner over the door and 'New Glomgold Wing' banners on the walls.

Ella's dress, Imagine it in red so she matches Huey:

"So, why are we at the gala for the Flintheart Glomgold wing of the natural history museum?" Huey asked

"Maybe he's dying and is soon to be natural History." Ella snorts amused, her hair had been put up in a fancy bun with beautiful hair jewelry that Beakley had gotten carried away with putting in her hair:

" Ella snorts amused, her hair had been put up in a fancy bun with beautiful hair jewelry that Beakley had gotten carried away with putting in her hair: