Chapter-0{Every Ending Is A New Beginning}

*??? POV*

In the busy society where everyone is busily leading and living their life. I am nothing but an ordinary high-school student.If I was in an manga I would just be a mob character whose name and face would not even be mentioned. 

In this world people hate to be average.Everyone wants to excel in something.But I am different compared to those people. 

I would happily be an mob rather than a main character. Why would I want to be in an such a exhausting job? While there is merits in being a main character I consider the demerits to be more. 

As I was about to end this monologue, suddenly the surrounding began to blur and it turned pitch black.At the situation where any people would have panicked and denied it was reality and would've tried to think this as an dream.

Instead I remained calm and began to analyze the situation.I have read most novels and manga that I picked up an important ability to remain calm and rational in almost any situation which have helped me greatly in my day to day life.

Suddenly interrupting me from my thoughts I heard a voice.

"HoHoHoHo As I thought you truly are an interesting human. Are you not freaked out?" said a being which looks like a just an large orb of golden light that is so dazzling which me makes me wonder how I am not blinded by the intense light.

 After I heard his question I asked him confused.

"What is this place?Who are you?and Why am I here?" I asked the orb a barrage of questions.

"I am called many things but to make it easier to understand think of me as what you humans describe as a god and as for why you are here it is because I am interested in you human.This place you are currently in is my domain." replied the orb in an arrogant voice.

It seems like I am in a dire situation where I have no control over the situation whatsoever.

"What makes you take an interest in me and what do you plan to do?'' I asked trying to probe his intentions.

Over all the humans in the earth what makes me 'unique'? and just what was this being's intentions to bring me to this eerie place.

''You are asking too much questions human but I will indulge you for this one time.I took an interest in you because you amuse me and I plan to reincarnate you in another world." replied the orb in a magnanimous voice.

As I thought this being seems like does not plan to reveal his intention and by the looks of it I don't have the choice to refuse.

It's an horrible situation when you can't control your future even though this sometimes happens frequently in our real day to day lives as well.

''Can I know at least know where am I going to?''I asked to at least be mentally prepared for my future.

"You will know when you arrive there and now.... 

entertain me well human.''

________________________________________________________________________________

These were the last words I heard when the surroundings blurred once again before it changed.

The first thing I did after I regained my consciousness after the surrounding changed was to observe the surroundings.By the looks of it I can say that I am in a vehicle that could be classified as a bus in my previous world Before I could analyze any further a voice broke me out of my thoughts.

"Excuse me shouldn't you offer your seat?'' said a lady who looks like a regular lady who appears to be an office worker towards a young guy who looks well-built with blonde hair.But the boy ignored her and looked towards his mirror and smiled.Perhaps that irked her pride that someone younger than her ignored her.

''Hey you there. Can't you see that elderly lady having trouble!'' the office lady said angrily. Now that I look at it he seems to be sitting in a priority seat.But this scene extremely familiar to a novel that I have recently read.

''That's a crazy question, lady.'' said the young boy brazenly while still looking towards his hand mirror and combing his hair.

After he said that everything clicked into my mind like a missing piece solving an puzzle.

It looks like I am in Classroom Of The Elite.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Authors note:

He will only have knowledge till the end of 1st year island test to make it interesting. And there may or may not be major changes in canon