12

Ever since Yun Qingqing and Lu Che joined hands with the couple to fix the Marquess of Annan, Yun Qingqing's life became busy.

    First of all, she had to clean up the mess left behind by the Marquess of Annan.

    Before the spies were sent back, the gang deliberately left a pile of mess.

    For several days in a row, there was no charcoal fire in Yun Qingqing's room, and the charcoal fire that was originally dry was deliberately made damp by the spies, and the charcoal fire that filled the room was all ruined.

    After spending time to clean up the chores in the backyard, Yun Qingqing started to buy maids.

    She bought a group of beautiful, clever and smart maids and let the sisters-in-law of the Lu family choose their own.

    The sisters-in-law had never seen the good thing of being able to pick their own maids, and they were so excited that they crowded Yun Qingqing's courtyard to the hilt.

    Many people came with the purpose of choosing a concubine for their sons, and some wanted to use the beautiful maids to make connections, so everyone came to Yun Qingqing's courtyard in a hurry, eager to snatch all the maids. There were even two sisters-in-law who fought over a maid.

    Yun Qingqing's courtyard just turned into a large bazaar.

    She was so busy dealing with her sisters-in-law every day that her face was stiff with smiles. It took several days before she sent all the maids away.

    After this, Lu Che's reputation in the Lu family has never been higher, the wind once overshadowed the Marquess of Annan.

    The wife of the Marquis of Annan listened to her sisters-in-law praise Lu Che and Yun Qingqing all day long, so angry that she lost two pounds, and her face was very ugly.

    The company's main business is to provide a wide range of products and services to the market.

    One day when she stood up, she was unstable and almost fell down.

    "She's got low blood sugar." The small system said.

    Yun Qingqing lamented, "You said, if she stopped dealing with villains because of her poor health, how good it would be."

    If the Marquess of Annan could cave in on this, Lu Che's blackened value would still have room to redeem.

    Now, Lu Che's blackened value is steadily stopping at 99, Yun Qingqing is so worried that he is almost bald.

    "I think ...... you want to be beautiful." The small system held up the glasses.

    An Nan Hou Lady such a woman with a poisonous heart, unless she dies, she will never let go of the villain.

    Yun Qingqing sighed.

    It seemed that one could only start from Lu Che's side.

    She was thinking, what could be the solution that would allow Lu Che to take revenge without dirtying his hands at the same time?

    Just as Yun Qingqing was thinking of countermeasures, after some time, a new change occurred in the Annan Marquis Mansion.

    The sisters-in-law were so shy that they could not afford to support the maids sent by Yun Qingqing.

    This is the reason why the sisters-in-law have been looking for money from the Marquess of Annan, which disturbed the Marquess of Annan to the point of annoyance.