15

Yun Qingqing took the maid pretending to be "Lu Che" to soak in the hot spring a few times, and then let "Lu Che" go alone.

    In order to do a full set of drama, Yun Qingqing also searched everywhere for medicinal prescriptions, saying that she wanted to match the hot spring water to Lu Che's body.

    This set up nearly seven days, the Marquess of Annan finally could not resist and took the bait.

    Study room.

    Lu Che was listening to his subordinate's report on Yun Qingqing's latest progress.

    "Young master, young grandmother ordered someone to investigate the whereabouts of all the masters, and also got someone to draw a map of several courtyards." The shadow guard said.

    Lu Che's eyebrow tips knitted slightly and asked, "Which courtyards?"

    "There is the backyard, the main courtyard and the Songtao courtyard." The shadow guard replied.

    The back yard and the main yard should be used for scouting, as for the Songtao yard ......

    He, knew what Yun Qingqing wanted to do.

    When I think of my stepmother's frenzied appearance after the deed is done, the corners of Lu Che's mouth slowly hooked up.

    The struggle between women and women, really interesting.

    Seeing Lu Che reveal a dazed expression, the shadow guard was quite shocked.

    With just these clues, the young master was able to guess the young grandmother's plan, really worthy of the young master.

    "Send the incense under the snow sent by King Han to Father." Lu Che said.

    The snow incense is a famous wine in this dynasty, there is no market for it, Han Wang specially searched the whole city to find such a jar.

    A few days ago, the king of Han relented and sent the incense under the snow to please him.

    After the shadow guard got the order, he turned around and left, just before he reached the door, and was suddenly called back by Lu Che.

    Lu Che stood up and paced slowly in place, after a while he suddenly ordered, "You go to Songtao courtyard personally tonight, don't let her get hurt."

    The shadow guard was puzzled: "My subordinates can handle it, how could the young grandmother get hurt."

    The few cats and dogs in the Songtao courtyard, he can kill them with one finger.

    Lu Che raised the corners of his eyes and gave him a faint glance, his tone unpleasant: "A fall is not an injury?"

    "Yes, it's my subordinate's foolishness, my subordinate understands." The shadow guard was so frightened that his whole body sweat stood up and hurriedly knelt down to answer.

    "I see that you do not understand." Lu Che wrinkled his eyebrows, his eyes seemed to have impatience.

    The shadow guard swallowed his saliva, suddenly in a hurry, said: "I will protect the young grandmother, please do not worry about the young master! If the young grandmother was touched a hair, I'll see you with my head!"

    If the young grandmother rubbed her own skin, he could not help it, but the young master insisted, he had to guard the young grandmother.

    After finishing this exaggerated bravado, Lu Che was not surprised, nor did he refute, instead he also nodded towards him seriously.