19

The title of the Marquis of Annan has been passed down for so many generations, the power of the Marquis's house has declined with the naked eye.

    In particular, the current Marquis of Annan, has been ranked at the bottom of all the marquis, now, the Marquis of Annan can only go out and deal with the counts, viscounts, slightly capable of marquis are not taking him to play.

    The Marquis of Annan himself is incapable, only to put a hope in the first son, hoping that Lu from the people can rise to the top, to restore the former glory of the Marquis of Annan.

    Therefore, for power, the Marquis of Annan has a natural fanaticism.

    Hearing that Lu Che had become the capital's governor, the Marquis of Annan's face appeared a moment of dismay.

    The capital city governor, the same rank as Lu Cong's commanding officer, but because it is a civil official, Lu Che's real power and official position is even better than Lu Cong.

    The Marquis of Annan was surprised and delighted, he was like a chameleon, his face turned from red to white and then from white to purple, he asked incredulously, "Is that true?"

    "Mm." Lu Che hummed faintly.

    "Great! You ......" The Marquis of Annan finally grinned and laughed, "You brat, such great news, why didn't you tell father earlier?"

    At this time you still remember that you are a father?

    Yun Qingqing was shocked at the shamelessness of the Marquis of Annan, this man was too shameless, and the Marquess of Annan was simply a perfect match.

    The Marquis of Annan's life, all the talent used in beating his son, for the actual official authority, he is more than a grandson.

    I saw the Marquis of Annan throw the stick behind him, stretch out his big hand, to pat Lu Che's uninjured shoulder, said: "Good son! You hurry back to your room to recuperate, tomorrow I will have a celebration feast for you!"

    Yun Qingqing was speechless, Lu Che received a few sticks, the injury is still do not know how, An Nan Hou even began to think about the celebration feast.

    It is true that there is no stepfather which comes from the stepmother.

    The first thing you need to do is to get a good idea of what you're doing.

    Several subordinates hurriedly went down and set off firecrackers.

    The Marquess of Annan, who was standing at the entrance of the ancestral hall, was dumbfounded.

    She looked at Lu Che incredulously, her face was as white as paper, and her whole body was shaking, if not for the support of Sister Li, she would have almost fainted on the spot.

    She had wanted to set Yun Qingqing up, but Lu Che jumped out and said he had become the capital's governor!

    She must be dreaming!

    How is it possible? How is it possible? She has been trying to suppress Lu Che for so many years, but now it's all for nothing?

    There was no time to look at the expressions on the faces of the Marquis and Marquess of Annan, Yun Qingqing only had Lu Che in her eyes, she carefully supported him and said in a low voice: "Let me help you go back ......"

    "It's okay." Lu Che patted her hand, and even held the corners of his mouth, showing her a smile.

    Yun Qingqing was heartbroken.