CHAPTER 10

"That's a secret," you smirked with a wink and stood up. "Thanks for letting me eat with you but I'll be going now."

During the past day you had also talked to your other classmates, making some small talk here and there. If you would say so yourself, you got along best with Todoroki. In your eyes he was absolutely nothing like his father. Not that you told him that or anything.

Right now you were in your hero costume, waiting for other students to arrive so you could all go on the bus to U.S.J - you were going to do some hero training there for the day. You were also super excited to see exactly how people's quirks worked or just simply train with people who weren't constantly attacking you or trying to burn you to ashes.

You had filled in your cargo pants' pockets when you got the costume. In one were safely secured a few knives and in the other a bunch of small trackers. Third - well you needed snacks, didn't you? So there was a pocket stuffed with candies, nuts and raisins and a water bottle on your belt.

You had also connected Bee to your phone and tested it out. Overall - you loved your costume. Everything was perfect. Even if you didn't specifically ask for it, they made the clothes along with boots fire, water, cold and heat resistant which was a huge plus.

"Hey, Y/n, your costume is super cool!" Midoriya gushed, excitedly jumping closer in his gym uniform.

"Thanks, where's yours?" you tilted your head to the side.

"It's not fixed yet after what happened with Kacchan," he said a bit nervously.

You nodded even though you didn't really know what he was talking about. [Majority of students in schools be like:]

Waiting for the bus, you got more compliments on your costume.

The bus finally came and you sat down next to Todoroki.

"Hey Todoroki."

"Hey."

"Are you excited for training?"

"Yeah."

"Really? You don't look like it."

"I'm planning to sleep a bit during the bus ride."

Good luck. "That's cool. But how? Bakugou's probably going to make some ruckus."

"What did you say, you extra?!" Bakugou shouted at you.

"See?" you asked Todoroki. But the boy had closed his eyes, completely unbothered.

I guess he's good at blocking people out then.

***

You arrived at the U.S.J and after a brief introduction, you all went inside.

You were looking around in awe when the lights flickered for a second and you stared at the centre.

"Mr. Aizawa," you started, pointing in the middle.

All the others looked there too as a familiar hand-covered man stepped out and made eye contact with you.

Shigaraki, you thought, automatically switching to your calm and collected self, sharpening your hearing and every other sense even more than they already were due to your bird-like traits.

"Thirteen, protect the students. Those are villains," Aizawa ordered and jumped into the fight.