Chapter 33.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"Is she alive?" Roger asked, while he, Adrian and Cormac stood over the sofa they had put Y/n on.

After she fell asleep on the train back home, she wouldn't wake up and they had carry her back. This wouldn't have been to hard, because all of the boys were athletic and could easily carry her, but they just had to argue on who could carry her.

Because of that they only realized after bringing her back to Adrian's home, that she was breathing very shallowly.

Adrian was already familiar with this and because Y/n's mother told him, that she wouldn't die. He was told, that it was just a medical condition that her 'late aunt' also had and that he didn't have to worry about her.

Cormac and Roger weren't told about this fact though and were panicking just a little bit.

"Is she gonna wake up soon?" Cormac asked Adrian, who was starring down at Y/n's unconscious form.

She looked so peaceful, but how you could barely see her breathing made even him a little anxious.

"Of course, it's just a medical condition. Her mother told me that at least." He explained to Cormac, who already took off his jacket and shoes, while sitting down next to the sofa she was laying on.

'It's fine. She will be fine.' He tried to reassure himself, while pinching Y/n's cheek in an attempt to wake her.

Y/n herself was feeling a little pain in her cheek and wanted to get rid of that hand that was holding on to her skin so tightly, but she was to comfortable in her current position.

She could only groan, while shaking her head slightly, before burying her face into the cushion of the sofa.

"You are alive!" Roger yelled out, while jumping onto Y/n's figure,  that was laying on the sofa.

Cormac, who was pushed away because of that, looked up at his best friend in disappointment.

'This bitch is literally so delusional.. She hates you bro!!' He wanted to tell him, but held himself back. Roger was still his best friend and they still had a lot of the same beliefs, except for maybe being homophobic. Cormac still liked the boy and wouldn't just ditch him for some girl.

Adrian on the other hand was having none of this nonsense and threw Roger over his shoulder and onto the ground, before rushing to Y/n's side.

"Y/n you are awake!" He said and Y/n just grunted in response.

She was really tired still and just had to walk through a castle, get yelled at by one of her favorite professors, meet all of these people that already died or will die soon. It. was. exhausting.