25

"In the end, the Marquess of Annan still died in his hands ......"

    As predestined, Lu Che really blacked out as in the original, and killed the Marquess of Annan.

    In the face of the sudden sharp turn in the plot direction, Yun Qingqing is a bit overwhelmed.

    What will become of him?

    Yun Qingqing rubbed her head in annoyance, could it be that all the efforts she made were all in vain?

    "If the blackening value reaches 100, can the mission still be completed?" Yun Qingqing asked the little system.

    The little system said, "The blackening value of 100 is not a decisive condition for completing the mission, but maintaining it below 100 can ensure that the mission can be completed more easily. right now, we can only watch over Lu Che and maintain world peace together."

    World peace, but ......

    The next stage of the plot should be the rebellion against the king.

    Yun Qingqing thought carefully, today's Han Wang lost Lu Che, the commander-in-chief, his strength is greatly reduced, but if he really fights, it will cause damage to the world as well.

    What should be done to stop King Han?

    Today, as a woman in the back of the house, the only thing she can do is to help Lu Che fight the rebel king and weaken him as much as possible.

    Lu Che's weaknesses are few, and the only thing that can irritate him in the original story is the bones of his deceased mother. As Wang Meng dug up the bones of Lu Che's deceased mother and hung the bones on the city wall, he was angry with Lu Che alive.

    "I plan to move the grave today."

    In order to avoid the corpse bones falling into Wang Meng's hands again, Yun Qingqing intended to make the first move.

    This matter involved Lu Che's birth mother, and as Yun Qingqing was his wife, she had to do it herself.

    She ordered her maid to call over the old butler in the Marquis Mansion, and after inquiring about the location of the Marquis' mausoleum garden, she prepared to leave the other court with a group of people.

    "Young grandmother, the young master had instructed you not to go out." The maid reminded anxiously.

    "We'll be back soon." Yun Qingqing commanded the crowd to copy the guys, "Did you bring the wagon, shovel and cart? And has the ...... Taoist arrived?"

    The Annan Marquis's mausoleum garden is on the outskirts of the capital, not far from the capital, after about an hour or so of walking, Yun Qingqing entered the cemetery from the back of the hill. She came with little noise, even too low-profile, and it wasn't until she started digging that the Annan Marquis's mausoleum guards discovered their presence.

    Now the Marquis of Annan and the Marquess of Annan are in the Ministry of Punishment, and the person in charge of the Marquis of Annan is Yun Qingqing, so the people of the Marquis have to obediently listen to what she wants to do.

    Yun Qingqing first had the Daoist priest perform a practice, and then moved the grave in a low profile.

    In fact, she does not believe in Taoist priests, the reason why she invited Taoist priests over is out of respect for Lu Che's deceased mother.

    In order to do a full show, she reinserted a corpse into the pit of the former Marquess, a concubine of the Marquis of Annan who had died early in life and was originally buried in the outer mausoleum of the Mausoleum Garden.