Speak of the devil

¨Whats wrong?¨ He asked with slight concern in his voice

And thats when you broke down crying again.

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/n POV

¨My parents are forcing me into an arranged marriage¨ I whispered through sobs, my voice came out as a soft hush as I fell back onto my knees.

¨Oh. And why do you not want to marry this dude?¨ Sukuna asked Why did my heart feel like it dropped? Sukuna wondered, Oh! Its probably her witchcraft! Wait- no im a curse, witchcraft doesnt fucking exist. Damn, whats wrong with me? No! whats wrong with her?

I brought Sukuna out of his thoughts by weakly standing up again, still sobbing mind you, and walked over to my little shed with all the targets and training gadgets.

He looked at me with curiosity as I opened up the little door, I walked in and grabbed four targets and a few knives I kept here just in case of emergency.

Still crying, I place the targets on four trees and stepped back, I tried getting into position, but my kimono was restricting me, so I took a knife and brought it down the side of my kimono, ripping the skirt fabric, exposing my legs underneath. I had shorts on under the kimono so I didnt have to worry about anyone seeing my underwear. Not that I really cared at the moment.

I stepped into position and threw the knife as hard as I could at the target.

¨That was pretty cool, but now your kimono is ripped princess. Now, answer me, why dont you want to marry him?¨ Sukuna questioned me

¨Number one, I dont know him. Number two, I wont have my free will anymore, not like I had any anyways. Number three, hes a dude that my dad picked, you really think I want to marry him?¨ I said, my voice elevating the more I talked.

I hesitated before continuing, ¨I also dont trust him, im getting a really bad vibe from him.¨

Sukuna was about to reply when I heard someone walking this way.

I turned my head and saw Elijah Ikkanchi walking towards me and Sukuna. Luckily Sukuna was standing behind the rock so Elijah couldnt see him.

¨Lady Y/n what are you doing out here? What happened to your kimono?¨ Elijah said in concern. Its fake, I know its fake.

Elijah POV

I was looking for Y/n because her parents are asking me to, why does she have to cause trouble. When she is mine she will know not to disobey me. There will be consequences.

I saw her standing in the forest with knives in her hands?

What the hell is she doing? Oh, shes talking to someone. Theres no one there though.

¨Lady Y/n what are you doing out here? What happened to your kimono?¨ I said did that sound concerned enough?

Y/n POV

Speak of the devil I muttered under my breath, low enough so only Sukuna could hear me. He was trying his best to stiffle his laugh, but the lords of laughter are NOT in his favour.

I could tell that Elijah heard him, oh no.

¨Y/n, who is here with you?¨ Elijah asked rather calm but I could tell he had a hint of malice in his voice.

¨N-nobody¨

¨Your terrible at lying, you know¨

At that moment Sukuna came out from behind the rock, clapping.

¨Yes, I am here. So what?¨ The pinkette said

¨You know, Y/n. You arent supposed to be with any other man, for I am your fiancee.¨ Elijah stated, though he kinda sounded like a perv.

He is acting really creepy. Wait- what does he mean by I cant be with any other man?

He walked up to me, grabbed my wrist and tried to drag me out of the forest, but Sukuna grabbed my other hand.

¨Elijah let me go¨ I said as stern as possible, but my voice was wavering.

¨No.¨ He replied back very stern and intimidating.

After 2 minutes of Elijah trying to pull me and not being able to because Sukuna is too strong, hes even holding back, he just doesnt want to rip me in two.

¨Sukuna, just let me go. Ill be ok.¨ I reassured

He let go of me and Elijah tightened his grip on my wrist and dragged me back home.

When I got home, both of my parents were sitting at the front door waiting for me, they both looked dissapointed. Oh no.

¨Where did you go young lady? What did you do to your kimono? You know, first impressions are important. And you just fucked that up. I wouldnt be surprised if he left you.¨ My father stated in a dangerous tone.

¨As I said I was going to clear my head¨ I whimpered silently because Elijah tightened his grip on my arm, he wanted me to tell the full truth but I wasnt talking. It would get me into more trouble. I continued ¨And when I was running I tripped and my kimono ripped. Im sorry.¨ I bowed and tried to get Elijah to loosen the grip on my wrist. It was really hurting.

¨Thank you Elijah, you may let her go.¨ My mom stated,

He reluctingly let my aching wrist go, when he did I pulled away as fast as I could and rubbed my sore wrist. I looked down and saw bright red grip marks, of his hand on my wrist. I looked at both of my parents with tear stained and tear full eyes before running up the stairs and slaming my door shut before running to my bed, grabbed a pillow, put it to my face and screamed and cried as loud as I needed too, since the pillow muffled my screams.

I heard my father yell from downstairs that im not aloud to leave the house anymore, and that I can only hang out with Elijah. Also that I am lucky that Elijah didnt leave me. Really? He can leave me but I cant leave him? I hate this!

My personal butler knocked on my door, I lifted my head from my pillow and told her to come in. She walked in and gave me a cup of tea.

¨Can I sit beside you, Lady Y/n?¨ Amelia asked. I nodded and she sat beside me.

¨I cant tell you what to do, but it seems you dont like Sir Elijah¨

I shook my head and she continued talking. I know that if I tried to speak I would break down then and there, so I kept quite.

¨Go through with the marriage, once you are married you can run away, that way, you have gone through with the marriage and both clans will be happy with you. So then leave, because I know there is someone else you would rather be with.¨ She said to me, I've always liked her, she's always been nice to me.

But, I don't like anyone... Do I?

Word count 1175

A/n
I tried posting this yesterday but I was busy, then when I got back I went to bed..