𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞||𝐑𝐚𝐜𝐞

We were sitting in the living room watching a random movie that played on the tv whilst eating cake

We were sitting in the living room watching a random movie that played on the tv whilst eating cake. I specifically told Valentina and Pietro to get him a plain chocolate cake but of course they fucked it up completely and got this one. Never trusting them with simple things ever again. So whilst they got the cake, I got his present ready. At first I didn't know what to get him but then I realised that he likes to wear jewellery so I thought why not put my ring on his chain. Specifically my butterfly ring since he likes to fiddle with it a lot.

I looked over towards Xavier to find him staring blankly at the carpet, bouncing his knee up and down slightly. He's been acting off ever since we cut the cake. Like right now, he keeps zoning out.

Lightly I tapped his shoulder to gain his attention but that didn't seem to snap him out of his daze. "Xavier?" I gently gripped his chin, turning his head towards me. Blue eyes held vulnerability as he finally made eye contact with me. "Huh?" He furrowed his eyebrows, clearing his throat.

"Are you okay? You've been staring at the carpet for the past 10 minutes." I moved my hands away from his chin, watching as he ran a hand through his messy hair.

He sighed, leaning his head back against the couch, "Mm." He nodded slowly, clenching and unclenching his hands. For a mafia leader he sucks at lying.

Deciding to take his mind off whatever he's thinking off, I sat up on the couch, "I have an idea," I grinned over at him. He turned his head towards me, his eyes looking hooded from this angle, "For the last time Amara, we're not going skydiving." He sighed, sitting up slightly. I've been begging him to go with me but he keeps saying how it's too 'dangerous' but in reality he's just a little pussy.

"Relax pussy," I sighed, rolling my eyes when he glared at me, "we're not doing that right now," I smiled over at him, watching as his eyebrows furrowed, "because we're going car racing." I've been before which is why I wanted to go with Xavier this time. And so I can see the look on his face when I win.

"So I can kick your ass? Sure." A cocky smirk rested on his pink lips. I'm gonna smack that smirk right off his fucking face. "I'd like to see you try mr Hernandez," I scoffed, getting off the couch,
"you can kiss my ass when I win." I smirked at him watching as he perched a fist against his mouth.

"Sure if you're into that." He stood up from his seat, now towering over me as he snaked his hands around my waist. This man.

"Get the fuck out." I deadpanned, spinning him around by his shoulders before pushing him towards the front door.

꧁꧂

"Don't hurt yourself." Xavier stopped walking midway to the track, giving me a pointed look as soon as I turned around, "Stop worrying and lets gooo." I grabbed his hand, dragging him towards the
mustang gt500 v8's. Xavier had a black one and I had a red when one.