1.Mafia King

Near a coffee shop, a black Mercedes Benz stop, everyone around there started to looked towards the polish, shining black car.

Many of them get scared just by looking towards that car.

The driver open that car door and step out of it and open back door for a man who come out wearing all black from head to toe,
the aura he carried is so intense and dominating one,
his eye's are scary and cold.

His every step frightens the people around the coffee shop.

He went in cafe carrying a black suitcase in his left hand and sit on chair nearby the window in the coffee shop and order a cup of cappuccino.

The waitress who took his order was clearly shaking and wobbling because of his cold demeanor and intense gaze. Without delaying she serve him a cup of cappuccino.

In couple of minutes a man around the age of fifties brag in hurriedly and apologies him for coming late, he was so scared that sweat drip down from his head like a river. His shaking hands trying to hold his hands who jerk it away.

That scary and cold man passed him one black suitcase who took it without taking another chance to anger the man. "Sir, I...I promise... I... I will return them...in two months" he say clearly shuttering.

That scary man smirk back taking sip on his delicious coffee.
" You know very well what will happen after two months, don't you...it's better if you not delay" that scary man talk first time in his deep husky voice making that old man shiver to hell.

" Yes... I-i... know, I will not delay...I will not waste your single minute... after two months I will return you back your money" that scared man say quite confidently. While it's better was the only words that scary man said.

Both man the scary one and the scared one live that cafe. Before living the cafe that scary man wink at the waitress who serve him.

She smile shyly and blush at his gesture... Although he is scary but a well built tall man, having Greek god like appearance which can make every woman head over heels for him.

" What happened...why all are so serious" a man who probably owns the cafe ask that waitress, looking towards people serious and scared faces.

" Sir...the Mafia king...Kim Taehyung. " the waitress simply tell the owner smiling shyly looking towards the faded figure.

~~~~~~~~~~

" Jisoo.....jisoo" someone called a girl who was walking casually on corridor of the university. That girl name jisoo turn back and smile warmly. " Jinyoung what happened " jisoo ask the one who called her, probably her friend.

"Actually...will you accompany me to the library... I want to borrow some books." He request her, on which she nodded back still not fading her warm smile.

With that they both started to walk together towards library.
" Sorry jisoo... Jackson went earlier as he had some important work, then I saw you walking alone, so I thought to call you" he say on which she smile again shaking her head as no. " It's fine, actually Jennie is absent today... so it's better to have some company as well ".

He too smile at her politeness. Jinyoung is a simple and shy boy, you can say a nerd but not the one who get bullied, he is the one who always loved and praised.

They both are good friends, as there father's are colleagues, but still jinyoung act formal because of his nature.

" What kind of books you wanted to borrow this time" jisoo asked him curiously, she knows her friend has a great hobby of reading different kinds of books.

" I was looking for some old articles on officers and detectives,
and some old newspaper on crimes and agents... recently I am so obsessed with Officers and detectives and all." Jinyoung answer simply and start to search for them, while jisoo looked  around searching some interesting books as well.

" Thank you Jisooyaa" jinyoung say after signing on library book.
" No...I want a treat... chicken would be best " jisoo reply pouting as jinyoung chuckles over her remark.

" Ha..ha..ha... jisoo your love for chicken is unpredictable. Where you want to eat, I mean which restaurants chicken are your favourite" jinyoung ask putting the borrowed books in his bag. " I don't mind as far as they are chicken." Jisoo replied and again both chuckle on her comment. Seriously she loves chicken so much.

" Then let's go" jinyoung say but jisoo shoke her head as no  "Sorry, but I will not able to come today. I promise my little sister to take her to amusement park."

" It's alright then...I will treat you some other time then" jinyoung say sadly as jisoo will not able to spend time with him, it's obvious he has little crush on his beautiful friend and who won't when she is such an angel disguise in human.

" Of course you have to treat me... I will not forget it" jisoo replied playfully again leading jinyoung to chuckle at her reply.

~~~~~~~~~~

" Unnie....unnie you say you will come earlier" jisoo's eight year old sister asked her pouting cutely.

" I am sorry, my cutie pie...let's go we have to go to amusement park, right" jisoo say mimicking her little sister and kissing her cute, soft cheeks.

The little girl excitedly run upstairs to her room for changing her clothes while jisoo move towards her room.

The little girl name Lily is a step sister of jisoo and jisoo never treat her like that, after Jisoo's mom died when jisoo was as small as Lily. Her father married Lily's mom after few years of jisoo's mom death.

Lily's mom never treat her like her step daughter, she loved her like her own one. Lily's mom too died after some years of Lily's birth and from then onwards jisoo took care of her little cute sister, she always love her more that herself, she give her much love and care like mother do.

As Jisoo's father is a Commissioner he was always busy and whenever he come home he was tired and frustrated because of work, but he never show that to his daughters. He love his both daughters so much and as a single parent he do both responsibilities very well.

So far this is the starting of my new Vsoo fan fiction story...
M.A.F.I.A...

🤗THANK FOR THOSE WHO ALWAYS SUPPORT ME AND ENCOURAGE ME... 🤗

Thank you so much @AvishiktaGoswami5 for being my first supporter.

Thank you so much  @jerushalima for supporting me too...😊

Stay happy and healthy... Borahae💜💕...