Part 27

Y/N'S POV
Nan👵🏻❤️: Hello Y/N/N, i haven't spoken to you in a while so i'm just checking in on you and our Max. How are my beautiful grandchildren? Love Nan x

Y/N: I know it's you Nan, you don't have to put that at the end🤣. Anyways we're good thank you, how have you been?

Nan👵🏻❤️: That's good sweetie. I've been great thank you. I'm actually flying out to see you today, i'm boarding my flight soon.

Y/N: NO WAY! I miss you so much Nan, Max too. I can't wait till you land, i'm gonna plan a whole day for us rn!

Nan👵🏻❤️: I miss you both too, so much. Can't wait to spend the whole day with my amazing grandchildren.

Y/N: How long are you staying for?

Nan👵🏻❤️: I thought i'd stay for a while, i've got nothing else to do back at home so.

Y/N: This day keeps getting better and better.

Nan👵🏻❤️: I'll see you soon sweetie.

Y/N: See ya later. Have a safe flight!

Holy shit. My Nan's coming to visit. I haven't seen her in so long. My Nan lives in the uk so it's quite a far ways away but she's coming back for a while.

She's been a huge part of my life, she was like my second mother until they moved to the uk. Ever since my grandad passed she's been a little lonely over there but can't really afford to move back over here because she's retired. She's the only family i've got rn apart from Max considering my parents have been MIA for the past couple months.

Speaking of my parents, i've tried to contact them but they haven't replied. But i know they're alive because my mum keeps posting pictures of them together on facebook. All middle aged women do it, it's weird. Middle aged people shouldn't be on any social media. Anyways a bit off topic.

I'm gonna try contact them again later but right now i'm going to tell Max that the Nan is coming.

"Yo Maximus, come here skid." I shout throughout the house so that he can hear me. Maximus isn't actually his name but i like to annoy him.

Soon i hear little patter of feet running towards my room. I pause my game and wait for him to enter.

"That's not my name! What did you shout me for?" He asked in his little baby voice. I patted my knee signalling him to sit down and he did so.

"Well, Nanny has just text me." I started as he just stared up at me expectantly. "And she's flying out to see us right now!"

He flew off my lap and started running around my room shouting "NANNY NANNY NANNY". This kid is off his nut. He ran passed me and as his did, i picked him up. His legs were still running but he wasn't moving considering he was like 5 ft off the ground now.

"Woahhh chill out little man, she's going to be a couple hours yet, she'll get here later on today but we can plan what we want to do tomorrow with her."

"CAN WE GO MINI GOLFING?" Max asked a little too loudly.

"Okay ouch my ear drums. And yes ofc buddy, we can do whatever you like." His smile has yet to leave his face.

"Then we can go watch the new spider-man movie." Max said enthusiastically as i just looked down at him in amusement. This kid is the best thing that's ever happened to me.

"Come on let's get you dressed for the day. We can go hang out with Camz and Sofi if you get ready really quick." That had him bolting out of my door and rooting through his closet in no time.