32

"I win either way Valerio

"I win either way Valerio. You've got your daughter out but you, your son and Ash are still in this shit," she said and my phone started ringing

"We're headed home and your son is very eager to see you," Damon said and I couldn't help but smile

"Good job bro" I said before hanging up.

I looked at Taylor and he took at the lake near the ferris wheel

"Looks like I'm the only one left in this shit but I promise I'll get out" I said and her smirked dropped.

"I get to make that decision" she said and I looked at her hand before we heard a shot.

The bullet went through her chest and she fell to the ground with her finger on the button

"Ran!" I shouted and we quickly ran towards the lake.

Taking deep breaths we jumped into the lake before the park exploded.

Parts of the ferris wheel started dropping into the water and around us. Two minutes later we came up for air.

"Taylor!?" both Tyler and I said before looking around.

We went back under the water before pulling him out.

It seem like something hit him since his forehead was bleeding. We checked his pulse before sighing.

We placed his arms around our shoulders before walking out of the park.

The place was falling apart as we dragged Taylor out. A range Rover stopped at a few feet away from us before Valeria got out and ran towards us.

"Taylor!" she screamed and I looked at Tyler.

"What's wrong with him. Did he get shot-"

"He'll be okay Valeria it's okay," Tyler and she nod.

"I'm so sorry I wasn't thinking when I took the shot. I panicked so I shot her without-"

"Hey it's okay. You did good and we got out alive," I said and she nod

We brought Taylor to my private hospital. The doctor checked his wound as a nurse took care of my wounds.

"Fuck," I hissed as the nurse applied something to my wound.

"I'm sorry" she said

"Just hurry up," I said and she nod.

I needed to see my family

Few minutes later and she was done.

"Thank you," I said while putting on my shirt

"It was my pleasure Mr De Luca," she smiled

"Okay," I said weirdly as I got up.

"I'm singl-"