Chapter 27

Allena--

It's been a week since my delivery, to my surprise I get to know that I'm the mother of three bundles of joy. They look alike a combination or me and Aaron. So small, so cute, with big doe eyes, small straight noes, red little pouted lips like father like sons. Small- small fingers, small and soft hairs, soft rosy cheeks, small palms and toes......in final a small yet adorable creature we've made.

Nowadays Aaron, mom and dad took special care of me. They make me feed healthy and liquid foods and nutrients, for my fast recovery. My stretches are still fresh and needs care. So everyone took care of that thing specially Aaron, whenever I'm feeding our babies he helped me to carry three of them, one by one. It still hurts my tummy if I sat for to long, so I feed them by laying on the bed.

Also, Aaron didn't said anything about that contract so neither I. Also I decide to let that letter of my father gone, because of his past letter I couldn't leave three little lives behind me. Who knows if he still alive or not. But somewhere in my Heart I wanted to know about his whereabouts. He's my father afterall. And also what happened to my mother? How she died suddenly in a month after my birth? What suddenly happened actually? There are so many questions but to my frustration no answers.

Right now I'm staring my sleeping babies but my mind is somewhere else that I didn't feel someone's presence behind me. Until a strong and hard arm comes around my waist back hugging me.

"What are you thinking alle?" Asked Aaron in low and husky voice as little Aarons are sleeping beside me and put his head on my neck inhaling my scent giving me goosebumps.

Oh yeah! Did I tell you there names??

Well let me tell you now.... Eldest one is AIDEN GRAY (den), second eldest is MICHAEL GRAY (mic), and the youngest one is ELIJAH GRAY (Eli).

****Bracket contains Nick name of the babies****

"Uhhh... Nothing Aaron! Just past events." I said in low voice and he just nodded, still inhaling my scent.

"Aaron??" I call him.

"Hmm." He hummed in response.

"I have something to tell you?" I said and turn towards him, looking into his beautiful ocean blue orbs.

Today I decided to tell him everything.

"What's that?" He asked and secured me in his arms.

"Aaron.... Ummm that.....that was like this that...." I was nervous and confused.

"I wanted to tell you that...that..." I bring up my courage to told him everything but before that my phone start ringing in high pitch, which I hurriedly pick, not wanting my babies to wakeup.

"Hello?" I said without checking the caller id, while Aaron mouthed me 'careful'.

"If you want to meet your dad, and want to know the truth behind your mother's death, then come to the lane seven, Watson graveyard, east Landon, with half billion dollars, at five in the evening I'm waiting." Said a voice from other side of the call, and before I said or asked anything call went dead.

I look a dead call in shocked and confusion. Its not someone from Evan's family, because anyone of Evan's family didn't call me after the news of my pregnancy's sixth month.

"What happened? Who's call is that? What's the caller said?" Asked questions by Aaron, by looking at my shocked and confused face.

"No...nothing. Aaron I have to go somewhere very urgent, please I come back home before seven. Please" I plead, as I wanted to know the truth about my mother's dead and about my dad's current residence address.

"But why sudden? What happened?" He asked.

"I'll tell you once I know everything." I said.

"Yeah but a while ago you said, you wanted to tell something. What's that?" He said then questioned.

"I'll tell you once I come back home. Please it already three, I have to reached there before five please Aaron." I plead, and after pleading a lot and giving him my best puppy face he allowed me to go alone. Before he was insisting to come with me. But I refuse him.

I change into a comfy yet warm cloths, took my phone and bag, kissed my babies on there foreheads, then give Aaron a long deep french kiss pouring my love and care in it, and reached to my destination in almost one hour and thirty five minutes.

*It was a personal graveyard, owned by WATSON FAMILY. Entry restricted!!* That was imprinted in a stone outside of the graveyard.

'That means, this belongs to my father's family, also where my mom's grave is built.' I thought to myself and tear filled in my eyes.

I moved inside, and search for someone, but to my surprise there is no one. I searched the whole area, tried to call on the number from which a call come before but it was not reachable, and after roaming around for atleast fifteen minutes I found a envelope on one grave. I bend down to pick up the envelope and open it.

It contains one letter and one phone.

First I open the letter and read it.

'If you wanted to know the truth about your mother's death and about your father's recent residence address then first transfer half billion into the account number give below...
.
016738916382
.
Once you complete the transaction, one massage come into the phone which is inside the envelope.'

I did as the letter says, and transfer half billion dollars into the given account number, which is transferred by Aaron almost nine months ago which he give me after signing the contract. And in just five minutes I got a notification of the phone I found on the envelope.

'Good! Now go straight from the grave you're standing, and after leaving three graves behind, you find a grave engraved in granite stone *LATE. MRS. ASHLEY WATSON. 1973-1999* that was your mother's grave, in right dig the ground and you found another envelope which contains truths.'

Said the massage. I followed the instructions and reached there, in right there is fresh digging soil, so I dig there and found one yellow envelope. What I read is just some words.

'GO AND MEET CHRIS BROWN.'

But what's that mean????? I think all frustrating. And cry my heart out while sitting Infront of my mom's grave.