Chapter 31

Author’s note:

Did you know our boy Thorn can actually do healing?

It’s canon apparently. I thought it was something like a headcannon because medicinal herbs and all that.

But nope, he can actually do that.
_________________________________________________________________

I have enough of fillers that have no story relevance. ANYWAYS! Back to the stor- crossover plot 1.

“Now is officially Summer break. But, people who plans to be heroes won’t have time to rest. This forest training regime has the purpose of enhancing your own abilities, with the goal to have you reach even further.” Aizawa announced in the parking lot, his students gathered in front of him.

“YES!” his student all shouted, agreeing to the ‘actual’ terms of their future regime. This trip is to train them and not just all fun and games.

“Deku-kun!” the cuts to Ochaco Uraraka “The training camp is finally beginning!” she excitedly told him. Her appearance has been blurred out of the relevant storyline recently after all. As with all the other female characters.

“Y-yeah!” the aforementioned ‘Deku’ literally grew red in the face, frantically waving his hands his friend is a little too close for someone who had approximately 1 friend over to his house over the last 10 years.

“What’s wrong?” noticing his lack of response she got curious. The girl looks further beyond mini Might’s shoulder blade, making eye contact why (my boy) Aoyama. Remembering his words back at their finals she also blushed intensely and backs off, clapping her hands cheering for the upcoming regime. Not a moment later, Kaminari and Ashido who were also very excited for camp, they joined her in jumping and clapping.

“Hey Izuku! Look look!”  Boboiboy waved as he approached Midoriya, excitedly tapping on his watch when he arrived. Broccoli boy divert his attention to his small friend for a digital screen burst right into his face.

“What? Class A has to do extra curriculum!? Does that mean somebody failed the final exams!? So strange! So strange! Isn’t class A supposed to be better than us!? So stra-” (My bro) Monoma does his ~dramatic~ mock rant before getting knocked out by best girl Kendo with a hand chop to the neck. And flops on the ground boneless fabulously.

“Sorry guys.” The class 1-B representative apologized as she picked Monoma up by the collar and unceremoniously drags him to their bus entrance as her classmates looked on.

“Hey! You guys are from class B right!? It’s nice to meet you!” Boboiboy instantly got distracted by the newcomers. Waving and calling out to them, he doesn’t know that they’ve been on guard with him since his first day. Todoroki, who was helping him with his bag gave them a sour look as they didn’t wave back.

“Though we had a bit of a bump during the festival. We look forward to your support.” Tokage said amidst her own crowd. Ignoring the personal greeting and addressed all the 1-A students currently there.

“Everyone! boarding time!” Kendo called as she climbs onto the bus. Still holding an unmoving Monoma and pulled him in by his shirt collar.

The storage space then closed flawlessly. Iida gestures for class 1-A to enter the bus gesturing as if he’s a literal walking sign on the street. He told everyone to sit according to their numbered seats.

-

-

-

The students stretched as they exit the travel bus, sitting for too long made their joints stiff. Boboiboy exits the bus absolutely refreshed, he got the 5 back seats all to himself and took a good long nap. When Mineta is running around pleading for the whereabouts of a restroom, questions begin to emerge as the kids were curious if whether this was a pit stop.