6.Angry kitten

Every breath you take,

Every move you make.

I'll be watching you.

🦋

X · I · MMXVIII.

Staring at these numbers just above my right elbow, I don't know when and where I tattooed these numbers on my skin.

What do they mean? Why are they so significant that I choose to remember them forever, making them a part of me?

Isn't this the date Nichole said when my parents were killed? Why would I imprint a date so dark on my skin?

So many questions but no answers, the only place where I can find something is where it all started, the house we used to live in.

I don't know about the bracelet I always wear, whenever I think about removing it, I feel my heart heavy thinking about not having it close to me, yet it feels strange to have something that I have no idea where it came from, did I bought it for myself?

Taking my car, which was gone for the last few days for repair, I drove towards the house.

As I stood in the middle of a deserted road, my heart raced with fear. All around me was an eerie silence, the only sound being the gentle rustle of the wind from the surrounding trees. In the distance, I could make out the silhouettes of a few abandoned houses, the only hint of life in this forbidding place.

The walls of what used to be my home are grey and crumbling, with broken windows and a decrepit roof. Weeds grew around the perimeter, and the entire structure seemed to be in a state of disrepair.

I cautiously approached the house, and as I drew closer, I noticed something even more unsettling. The grass in the front yard was barren, and the door was left wide open as if inviting me in. I held my breath as I stepped inside, and the overwhelming smell of decay filled the air.

The interior of the house was in shambles, with furniture overturned and the floor littered with debris. Cobwebs hung from the ceiling, and the walls were draped in a thick layer of dust. Everywhere I looked, I could see signs of neglect and abandonment.

As I continued to explore the house, I felt a chill run down my spine. I could feel an oppressive energy emanating from the walls, as if the house was holding onto some dark secret, Since the moment entered all I could feel was empty, dead, like my parents.

The air has a weird aroma, a slow chill in the air, raising goosebumps across my spine making me wrap my arms around myself.

Checking the rooms, I tried to find something related to that day but it is, all empty, opening and closing the drawers I paused thinking I heard something.

Moving tentatively, my eyes widened seeing the basement door open, it wasn't open before. "Who is here?" I yelled taking a stick that lay on the dirty floor, slowly I tiptoed downstairs to the basement fearing the unknown, goosebumps raised on my arms, and I could feel my heart race.

Turning the flashlight on, The area is empty except for a cupboard covered with spider webs. My fingers wrapped around the handle of the cupboard coated in dust as I opened it.

All I see are clothes, they are big and almost all colors are light, they seem more of a taste of the old person. Shuffling all those clothes, falling on the dirty floor I found a brown folded paper crumbled in between, my breath hitches as I open the letter.

Dear rose,

I am sorry I never dared to tell you the truth but I was blackmailed, I feared for my life.

I hope this letter reaches you, your parents' death wasn't an accident, someone wanted them to die it was all a plan. Don't trust anyone, Rose no one is what they seem like. After realizing that someone so close has betrayed your family I never in my dreams thought it was...

"No! No! "I screamed, the page is torn, it's tainted with blood.

"Oh! God no." I groaned feeling intense pain in my head, driving my way back home I feel anxious and frustrated knowing the killer is out there enjoying life and ruining mine. My hands tightened around the steering wheel, I wanted to ruin the person who did this to us.

Parking my car in the parking lot, it's late I can feel the silence of the night, everyone is back in their home back to their family. My eyes roaming around the parking lot I see a dark hooded man, my steps halted seeing him.

His stalking gaze on me, I stared at him back anger radiating in my gaze, my knuckles held tight and as if amused he smirked tilting his head, "Who are you?" I yelled.

He chuckled, is this shit funny to him is he making fun of me?

"If you don't stop following me, I will call the police asshole you better stay away from me." I threatened but all he did was take out a pen from his pocket and a card.

Neither of us took our eyes off each other, he put the card in the bag and left it there. He waved his hand as a bye, I rolled my eyes showing him my middle finger, but all he did his wink before going. My heart beat fast looking at those ocean-blue eyes.

Why do jerks always have beautiful eyes?

Ugh, snap out of it, Rose. Soon, I changed myself into more comfortable clothes.

Sitting on my sofa, I look at the bag, a slim box in the shape of a square lays in front of me. I couldn't resist taking it, even if it was dangerous.

Opening it, I see a beautiful mask and a card with an address on the back.

Looking for answers, my love

Meet me at the party.

You look so cute when you are angry like an angry kitten showing her little claws, 

Can't wait to see you.

D.

______________________________ 🦋
Please vote <3 pretty please

BTW guys I will update more often from now on <3