Chapter Two: It's Ana

Chapter Two:
It's Ana

Getting home I walked inside and saw Bella sitting at the dining room table with a sad expression

Getting home I walked inside and saw Bella sitting at the dining room table with a sad expression. I sighed walking up to her and sitting beside her.

"Bells what's wrong?" I asked her and she sighed looking at me with tears in her eyes.

"I missed him but I can't forgive him for being a part of hurting you," Bella told me and I sighed pulling her into a side hug.

"Bella if you love him and he loves you then try to work it out. It doesn't matter how I feel, do what's good for you," I told her and she sighed.

"But it does your my little sister and I can't do that to you," Bella told me and I smiled at her before laughing. She looked at me confused before joining in on my laughing.

"Why are we laughing?" Bella asked me and I just shook my head at her.

"It's just we use to hate each other and now we are so close and you won't let yourself, love, because you are scared it would hurt me," I told her making her shake her head at me with a smile.

"So Bella if you want to be with him be with him. It won't hurt me. I promise," I told her and she smiled at be bringing me into a hug.

"Thank you, Ana," she told me and I smiled at her hugging her tightly.

Before we could say anything else my phone started dinging. I smiled sheepishly at Bella and she nodded at me as I picked my phone up.

Cowboy 🤠💛
So your brothers are here threatening your mates and it is hilarious! 😂😂

Moonie🌙💗
Are you serious?! I am in between killing them and telling them thank you!

Cowboy 🤠💛
I think you should thank them! I actually think I am going to thank them because I am loving this!

Moonie🌙💗
Shut up, Cowboy! You are being annoying! 😤🥺

Cowboy 🤠💛
Sorry, Ana but it is true. I have to go the wolves are leaving. Also, stop calling me Cowboy! 😤

Moonie🌙💗
Alrighty! Love you see you soon. Also, I will be calling you Cowboy until I am dead! So...❤️

Cowboy 🤠💛
Love you too Moonie! ❤️

I sighed looking up from my phone. Bella looked at me in confusion.

"What's wrong?" She asked me and I laughed at her.
"The wolves went to see Emmett and Rosalie," I told her making her eyes big before she busted out laughing.

Making me grab a pillow and hit her with it. She laughed even harder making me laugh too. Soon enough we were both on the floor laughing since I fell out of my chair pulling Bella with me.