47-Movie 1 The Time-Bombed Skyscraper Part1

3rd POV

“As Mr. Kurokawa sat at his computer typing on the keyboard, having a drink, someone came from behind him and hit him on the head which killed him, and without doubt the weapon of the murderer is that bronze statue lying next to him." inspector Megure stated, looking at the victim's body.

[Kurokawa Daizo _62 _ Kurokawa hospital director].

"But there is something I didn't get while it appears to be a dying message, what does ‘’JUN‘’ mean?" Megure said, looking at the computer.

Then Mouri Chuckled as he said, "It clearly defines the culprit's name”.

"Say what?? The culprit's name??" Megure asked.

Then Mouri continued with confidence “Moreover the culprit is one of those three!!”.

'He is on the right path this time ' Rin and Conan thought.

Then Kogoro said the name of the three.

[Kurokawa Mina _ 32_ Daizo's wife]

Insert IMG 

[Kurokawa Daisuke _36_ eldest son]

Insert IMG 

[Nakazawa Manami _27_ housekeeper]

Insert IMG 

"Great Mouri, so who is it??" Megure said in relief knowing that his former partner was in the police department but only if he knew. 

Then Mouri pointed his finger at Kurokawa Mina saying that she was the murderer the others were surprised by that, as for Conan and Rin they sighed knowing that the murderer isn't Kurokawa's wife and so Mouri explained why he thought it was her.

"JUN the letter that the victim left is JUN it's corresponding to the 6th month of June in English and In Japanese, we call it  Minazuki too, just as your name Mina-san, what else proof__" but before he could continue Kurokawa's wife stopped him.

"What?? You are going to say I'm the culprit with just that !!! And what if I was born in June huh?" She said putting her hands on her hips.

"No no this is a logical deduction based on ___" Mouri tried to calm her.

"I don't think someone on the verge of death would do something so roundabout," Megure said.

"Not you too Megure-san …" 

‘That's the extent of his logic, I don't have another way …’  Conan thought and Rin who was beside Ran chuckled softly but Conan was the only one who heard her.

"Nee Rin-onee-chan do you know who the culprit is ?" Conan asked Rin.

"Hmm, who knows.” Rin replied, smiling mysteriously.

'She definitely knows.’ Conan thought, shaking his head.

Then he went behind the desk and pointed his watch at Kogoro's neck and drugged him and tried to not get noticed by Rin but it was avail since she knew about it.

Then "the sleeping Kogoro " solved the case the culprit was Manami the culprit when trying to write down the culprit's name when he was hit on the head he didn't notice that he wasn't typing in English with other words JUN was supposed to be in kana we were Minami's name.

" Nee Tantei-kun, what are you doing there? " Rin said.

And Conan got up in panic banging his head to the table.