C h a p t e r 12

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Sorry for the long wait everyone 💀

"What?!" Kaidou cried, "He went home early!?"

Kaidou stared at Takahashi as he complained about cleaning the classroom alone before turning to Aren.

They considered calling the plans off for a moment but Kaidou intervened.

"No, we've come to far. We'll switch to plan beta!"

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"Plan beta?!" The group called out in surprise. They stood in front of the Saiki household and were all equally confused as to the change of plans.

Kaidou began to frantically explain the new plan "We don't have much time so I'll keep this short. We'll ring the doorbell from a safe distance. When Saiki comes out we'll set off the party crackers. He'll be so surprised and happy and that's it!"

"Nice, let's do it!" The group agreed to the plan before going dead silent when Aren asked "Wait, what if someone else answers?"

". . ."

"We'll ask them to let us in!" Kaidou yelled as he rang the doorbell.

The group waited in anticipation. It was so silent that you could practically hear their hearts thumping against their chests.

They heard a click coming from the door before it swung open to reveal the pink haired boy they had been waiting for. Loud cracks came from their party crackers as it shot out an explosion of color in the boys face.

Saiki watched the strips of colourful paper dance in front of his eyes before it fell to the floor. Y/n took notice of the strange glint in his eye and slightly unfamiliar scent.

"Happy birthday Saiki!" Everyone cheered.

Saiki smiled, "what are you guys doing all this for?"

"Today's your birthday silly!"

"We surprised you dude!"

"Look he's in shock!"

His smile grew wider, a faint blush coated his cheeks "Wait so you came here to celebrate my birthday?!"

"That's right" everyone replied. They were completely oblivious to the real Saiki stood behind them.

Kusuo watched as they unknowingly bonded with his father. He had hypnotised most of them into believing that his dad was actually him.