being blunt is just me!

One week later.

Well elena decided it would be a good I see to go with her past kidnapper-rose- and find a guy named slater. She got a hold of some guys who work for klaus or something to take her to him because she "didn't want anyone else to die." Yeah... Damon then got her and brought her back.... Oh! And elijah showed up...yeah I got a speech when they returned.

And what did I do in this time?

Laugh my a** off eating ice cream and going through my brothers alcohol as everything was going down around me. Ahhh mystic falls, the town with enough drama to last millions of years and still not solve anything.

Anyways I also figured out who that one girl was. She is one of the Bennett's which was pretty clear to see as they look a lot alike... and she's a witch... in mystic falls...And hangs out with a doppelganger. Her name is bonnie, we weren't best friends but we had a mutual agreement. 'You don't p*ss me off I won't p*ss you off.' Simple as that. The guy was elenas brother. Jeremy? Yeah Jeremy. I also met other people in their little group, Tyler werewolf had a good laugh at that one, and Caroline a vampire we became good friends and one of the people in this town who I actually like and Don't want to rip my hair out even though right now I think just jinxed it.

What am I doing right now?

I'm sitting on elenas front porch swing reading this random journal jenna elenas aunt set next to me. There was a lot of boxes but I was just starring at them as if they would move on there own. They didn't but jenna moved them instead so I say I was half way there. Obviously Damon thought elena need a babysitter or his words bodyguard. I think I am doing a great job I even saw elijah walk into the house earlier nothing gets past me. I even waved as he walked in.

Oh the joy I get out of other people's misery. I don't get why people call me nice. It just simply isn't true.

And over the week I have been getting a lot of it.

Not even 10 minutes ago jenna was saying how nice I am for helping and keeping her company. Yeah she was going on about something. I wasn't paying much attention I just nodded my head making 'mhm's' as I read.

I WASN'T DOING ANYTHING!! I WAS JUST SITTING HERE!!

Humans!!!!!! What are we going with them.

Just then jenna walked out here again elijah following she was talking about a journal that held most of the town's history.

"It should be here?" Jenna said looking around. I looked back at what I was reading, I was interesting... not really... I was here for all of this. I even wrote a couple of these pages when I was bored... actually this is one my father wanted me to write as everything happened. Wow... this is boring why would he want me to write this stuff there was no point writing about vampires and werewolves in a journal that people were going to read and think the person had a mental illness.

Oh I remember drawing this. I thought it needed something more than just boring words and drew some random werewolves and vampires. Ah memories...How much I don't ever want to relive them.

"Oh clara's got it" I looked up to see jenna looking at me.

"Hmm? Clara' s got what?" I asked not really listening.

"The journal holding most of the town's history... Why are you out here we're all inside?" Jenna asked.

"Oh I'm watching over you guys like a body guard." I said. She didn't know anything about what really happens in this town but that doesn't mean I'm going to hold back. I don't keep secrets unless it is life or death. Plus she takes it more as my imagination if anything.

"Bodyguard. Why would we need a bodyguard?" She asked curious.

"To make sure klaus an immortal hybrid - half vampire half werewolf- doesn't find elena and try to take her away. And so no one comes in to hurt you, Jeremy and elena. Annnnd so elena doesn't run off for do something that could get her killed." I said looking at one of the drawings. I looked up to see amusement in Jenna eyes. She even chuckled.

"Ah it's so nice to have you around you just light up the room with your personality." Jenna said shaking head.

Really? I thought to my self. What is with the hole I'm such a sweet girl thing... I mean come on!! You heard out too right?

"Yup that's me." I said sarcastically but she didn't seem to catch it. I looked to see Elijah standing there shocked. He looked like he was either amused or just lost of words... maybe both. He looked at me as if he can't believe I just said that and that jenna thought nothing of it.

"Anyways can I borrow the book your reading?" She asked. I didn't know why but I didn't want to hand it over. I felt as if I was warmer? Or more complete? When it was with me. As if I could have real emotions while reading it. Or at least the memory of an emotion. I felt tears come to my eyes as emotions rushed through me it felt as if I couldn't breath from the rush of each emotion slamming into me. Emotions I blocked out all these years hit me each one wanting to hurt more than the last.

I handed the journal to her as if it was burning me. Concerned she looked me over to see if I was alright.

"I could see you were getting pretty far I can give it back to you after elijah is done with his project if you would like?" She asked.

"No." I made sure not the shout. "No that's fine if I wanted I could read some that are in the boarding house attic." I said calming myself down.

"Yes actually this one was written by a Salvatore. She was the daughter of are first founding families. Her name was.... here let me check." She looked for the name in the back and I had to hold myself back from stopping her. "Her name was clara Salvatore... that's just like yours that's cool to be named after one of your ancestors." She said excited. "Were your brothers and you all named after the past salvator's? I remember reading stefan and Damon's name somewhere as well."

"Yes we were named after them family tradition." I said turning to walk inside. I walked past elijah as he had a calculating look on his face.

"Clara are you alright?" Jenna asked as she walked in behind me.

"Fine." I said standing by the stairs. Just then elena walked down. I don't think I have ever been this happy to see some one in my whole life.