𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭- 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲🦃

**Y/N's POV**

**Y/N's POV**

I was quickly awakened from my sleep when I heard a loud crash outside my window. I reached out to check the alarm on my nightstand and my eyes widened when I saw the flashing twelve o clock that was displayed on it. I quickly grabbed my cell phone and saw that it was seven-thirty. "Fuck!" I yelled as I jumped out of bed.

I wasn't going to have enough time to shower so I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I moisturized my face and put my hair up in a ponytail. I put on some deodorant and lotion before running to my closet to grab the clothes I had luckily picked out the night before. With my line of work, we have to be in dresses or suits, and since I'm not about the dress life my weekly attire consists of a suit and tie.

I grabbed my cellphone and wallet and put them inside my suit pocket before I put my apple watch around my wrist. After I tied my shoes I sprayed myself with my favorite fragrance and exited my bedroom. I usually wake up early enough so I could make myself breakfast but I was just going to have to opt for whatever we had in the cafeteria today.

I grabbed my briefcase and my keys off the small table I have near my front door and slipped the strap across my chest before I headed out the door. I made sure my door was locked before I put my keys inside my bag and ran down the hallway towards the elevator which luckily was just about to close but I stopped it just in time.

"Ahh Y/NN running late today?" Mrs. Romero asked as we waited for the elevator to reach the bottom floor. "The power must have gone off again last night. My alarm didn't go off this morning and I completely forgot to set it on my phone before I passed out." I replied to the sweet old lady that lived on my floor.

She shook her head at my words "up late reading over manuscripts again?" She asked and I nodded in response "that woman needs to let you breathe a little bit. She keeps playing with my baby and I'm gonna have to stop by your office and give her a piece of my mind." I chuckled at her words.

The elevator door opened and I kissed her cheek wishing her a good day before running out of the elevator. I checked the time again and it was now seven fifty thankfully my apartment was just a few blocks away from the office but I live in New York so I needed to turn the jets on turbo this morning.

I began running towards the office thanking the big man upstairs that I was in sports all my life and I had some speed on me because if my boss made it to the office before I did that would be my ass.

I ran into the Starbucks that was just next door to the office and sighed looking at the long-ass line ahead of me. "Y/NN!" I looked up and saw Alexa, the cute barista that I've become very familiar with over the last few years, smiling at me. She held up two cups and a bag and waved me over.