Birthdays... I hate them

It was six years ago that I got adopted together with Hitoshi by Eraserhead and Mic. We were both happy together but I knew that he had problems. In fact, both of us had. The only difference was that I didn't wanted anyone to bother with mine and would rather suffer alone.

Hitoshi was different. I loved him like a brother would and decided he needed more help. That's why I kept silent for all these years. I would always cry in the dark in silent hoping that someone would notice but no one did.

I was now 12 years old and it was my birthday. If I had known that things would turn out lime this then maybe I would have said something sooner.

.

.

.

Hitoshi: Izuku happy birthday!

Me: Thank you! Do you know where everyone is?

Hitoshi: They got a call yesterday and told me they needed to head out. Some rescue mission or something.

A rescue mission?!

I hope the people are fine...

And I hope that dad and paps will come back safe!

That's all I wish for besides the obvious!

I really wish all the spider lilies and death notes would stop...

It hurts seeing them!

Though I like the flower!

Hitoshi: Hey don't be sad Izu! They will be back!

Me: I know. I was just wishing for them to come home without getting injured.

Hitoshi: Me too. Now let's go to school! We are getting late!

Me: ahh you're right!

We both went out of the house and to school. Me and Hitoshi went to different schools. It was because of how we used to go to these schools that we never got to the same one not even after we got adopted. I mean Hitoshi changed and went to a couple of them until he ended up in a school with nearly no quirk discrimination. Me on the other hand... Well I still get spider lilies and death notes every day.

It didn't take long for use to get to the path where we needed to split.

Hitoshi: See ya later, Izu!

Me: Till later!

Only after we parted I dropped the smile I had and sighed. Today was hard enough on me because I still remembered how I got to the orphanage.

Flashback brought to you by A little moon ray being brightet than the sun

Me: Mom... Where are we going?

Mom: I am sorry Izu.

Me: Mom why are you crying?

Mom: I can't give you the life you deserve.

Me: Mom... Don't cry. Please don't cry.

Mom: I'll get you back. Just wait for me. Promise.

Me: Okay mom.

Mom: Mom will come back and take you back once she has a job again. Please always remember that I love you and if I did have any choice I would take you with me.

She gave me her pendant and told me to go inside with a letter. I did as she told and gave the lady the letter. After that everything went downhills for me. It was also my brithday that day and I knew that my mom didn't had any other choice. I saw her struggeling for year and if that meant helping her than so be it.