Part-35

Tae sighed for the nth time looking at the night sky...

It was the previous night of their marriage. The night before binding two souls together, forever...

And Tae was drowning in his thoughts. From the very next day everything will be changed. He will be a married man. His life was going to be more beautiful but will have more responsibilities. Now he had to take care of his new family, husband and everything.

He was in his deep thoughts .

Mrs Kim came to his room and saw Tae looking into space thinking deeply...

She understood his condition...

Mrs Kim : Bear why haven't you slept yet?

Tae flinched at sudden voice and looked at his mother looking at him ...

He looked down playing with fingers..

Mrs Kim smiled and went to him...She pulled the small boy in a hug...

Feeling his mother's warmth Tae quickly hugged her back tightly and the tears he was trying to hold fell down...

Mrs Kim: No bear don't cry(shaky voice)..

Though she was trying hard not to cry but she is a mother who will be giving her son to someone else forever. She had her own emotions attached...

Mrs Kim composed herself and wiped tae's tears..

Mrs Kim: Bear if Jungkook gets to know you are crying he will be very sad.. do you want to make him sad?

Tae nodded his head as no and wiped his eyes with sweater paws..

Tae: I am not crying (pouting sadly)...

Mrs Kim smiled at her adorable son and pecked his forehead..

Mrs Kim: Are you scared?

Tae nodded as no...

Mrs Kim chukled and pecked his forehead again..

Mrs Kim: Don't be scared bear. You are going to start your new life. Always try to understand your husband. Don't ever disrespect him. I know my bear is the best boy and he will do everything so good...
Mumma will miss you bear ....

Tae again let out a sob and hugged her..

Mr Kim: Oh so you people already forgot me(acting angry)...

Seeing Mr Kim Tae ran to his papa and hugged him...

Mr Kim smiled at his son's action..

Mr kim: Why my bear is sad huh?(teary eyes)...

Mrs Kim came to them and teased them to lighten up the mood..

Mrs Kim: So now you two forgot me??(acting sad).

Tae quickly pulled her also in a hug.. 

Mrs Kim: Bear we won't be sad ... We are giving you to the best hand . Finally I can be relieved knowing my son is in good hand ..

Tae smiled through tears and three of them did a group hug....

They spend sometime talking to eachother about childhood incidents and happy moments and finally slept at around 12......

On the other hand Jungkook was doing some office work in his father's home office...

He was having new feeling. He couldn't understand how it felt. He will have now Tae's responsibility . Though he knew his soon to be husband is the purest and just wanted little love and affection nothing else ,but still he was afraid if he can make Tae happy for the rest of his life . He was scared what if he hurt Tae's feelings  in any way...