twenty.

deadly games❝heartbreak❞

deadly games
heartbreak

AS YOU WERE SLEEPING PEACEFULLY, a pair of eyes was uncontrollably glued on you.
  Chishiya never would've thought that he'd be in such position. Staring at a girl that woke something inside him. Something that he desperately wanted to bury years ago.

  The rooftop was an uncomfortable place to fall asleep, however none of you had a problem with it. Chishiya was the first who woke up because of the morning breeze.
  After he decided that he stared at you for long enough, he began to slap your face to wake you up as well. He instantly regretted it, realizing that he should've just let you sleep peacefully.
  Chishiya couldn't describe what he was feeling while looking at you. The feeling was happiness, but it's been a while since he last felt it. If he ever did. This feeling was now something strange to him, he felt like he was into some unknown teritory. But it was a nice teritory, that he wouldn't mind to spend the rest of his days in.

  "Stop that, idiot. What are you doing?" you started hitting his chest in revenge for the slaps you just got.

  "I was trying to wake you up. It's late."

  "What time is it?" your hitting stopped.

  "It's around eleven in the morning."

  "You've got to be kidding me... it's early! Why did you wake me up? Do you have a death wish?" you kept hitting his chest, until he grabbed your wrists to stop you. You didn't resist it, your eyes were now locked with his. The eye contact slowly led to him leaning in to kiss you, letting your hands go. Right before his lips touched yours, you placed your pointing finger in between. "Are you seriously expecting me to kiss you after you just woke me up like that?"

  "Fine. I didn't want to kiss you anyway." he said and stood up from the ground. "Have a nice day." were his last words before he left you alone.

  Is he serious? He can't be serious. Was he seriously mad at you after he was the one waking you up in a non-gentle way? You finally stood up as well and you felt a little pain in your abdomen. The wound from the bullet was still a fresh one, you knew it was going to hurt for a while.

  You left the rooftop, walking slowly without any sudden movements that might create you an insufferable pain. You were still cussing Chishiya out in your head for what he did. The day barely started and you already found yourself regretting the fresh relationship.

  You chose to start looking for Kuina. You wanted to spend today with her, because it's been a while since you last hung out. You knew she'd brighten up your mood and that was exactly what you needed. A well deserved break from daily games with quite high difficulties.

  It felt like an eternity until you finally reached the ground floor. You walked into the lobby, where people were gathered in groups talking.
You didn't stop walking until you saw the pool, where Kuina usually spent her free time. Of course people were already in the pool or on the sunbeds, dancing on the music that has been already turned on.
You eventually found the familiar face you were looking for and walked towards her.