Anything

Harper

I ran to the archery stand, Ace right at my heels, there was literally nobody there except for the guy running the game.

I paid for both of us and stood on the range stand. Once he joined me, I picked up the bow and an arrow.

"Ready?" I said with a confident smile.

He nodded, "You?"

"Definitely."

We aimed our arrows at the target. I carefully positioned my arrow at the dot, pulling the string back, making sure I'd get it.

Come on. Come on.

And, I let go of the string.

The arrow hit right beside the target point. I glanced at Ace, he got it right on. He shot me a wink.

He got lucky.

I aimed for it again and this time I actually got it! Go me! I gave him a smug smirk then realized he also got it.

"How are you so good at everything? I asked, he shrugged nonchalantly. "Last one. If you win, I'll forgive you, I guess."

"If you win, I'll kiss you." he said. I laughed and aimed for it once more.

My arrow hit the target point again. I'm so good at this.

His didn't though, as it was way off.

Haha. I win.

"You win." He meant to do that, I just know it.

I grinned, "You did that on purpose."

"I get to kiss you." I went over to him.

He leaned down slightly and placed his hands on my hips, pulling me close. I put my hands on his chest.

Our gazed locked.

My heart did that usual thing whenever he looked at me.

I absolutely loved his eyes. They were the most beautiful part of him, well everything about him was beautiful.

But I loved his eyes the most.

And his soul. Deep down, he wasn't cold and ruthless. He only has this rough exterior to protect himself.

He had a heart, made of ice and it's slowly starting to melt.

Because of me.

He was beautifully dangerous.

He could break my heart. I mean, he already did and he managed to mend it back together, gathering all the shattered pieces.

The only thing holding my heart together was him.

It was hard to figure him out. I never really knew how he was actually feeling.

He was puzzle and I had to put the pieces back together. Then he'd do something and I'd have to start over.

I didn't mind.

He pressed his lips against mine. I kissed him back. Our lips moved perfectly in sync together.

"Am I forgiven now, love?" he mumbled against my lips.