𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑

SPECTER"wow, you're even more of an idiot than i originally thought

SPECTER
"wow, you're even more of an idiot than i originally thought."
***

"i may be hot... but i'm also a bit of a jackass."

GRAYSON MORENO WAS NO stranger to tragedy. 

In fact, it seems like his entire life the boy has been staring confrontation in the eye. It all started off when he was born. As a young child, Gray was taken from his home - as many children were - and experimented on by curious scientists to see if they could superficially alter the human brain into transmitting the X-gene, a gene which grants the subject powers of a mutant. 

 Did it work? Scientists would say yes, Gray would say no. 

 In his opinion, it royally backfired. He went from a perfectly normal, healthy baby boy to whatever he was now. An anxious, telekinetic teenager who really justs wants to chill out and have a normal life. He thought that maybe if he did everything just right - if he tried hard enough, he could get away from where he was raised at the Avengers institution and become what he was destined to be. 

  And then it all went to shit.

 In Gray's defense, he was on his way to victory. He stuck by Tony Stark after the Avengers split up for the sole purpose that he had nowhere else to go. Tony used Grayson as a way to pretend that everything was normal; training, teaching, and occasionally arguing. He was the one thing left in the world that didn't remind him on failure.

 So when a giant donut starts spiraling through the sky, Grayson is naturally very annoyed. And after a battle is fought and a war is won, he had to carry out one more promise to the man who gave him a real life. 

 Make sure that Peter Parker doesn't do something stupid, and get them all killed. 

"when i pictured my teenage years, i imagined something fun, not watching this dipshit try to figure out how to work a pair of sunglasses."