thirteen.

— third person

third person.

"Diba sinabi ko naman sayo na tigilan mo nayang sayaw sayaw mo? It would've been okay if you're receiving awards like Kara. But no, sinasayang mo lang ang oras mo" Kana's mom lectured for the 1432th time.

Kana was tired of it.

"I've been doing it for years na ma" She said, keeping her eyes on the road.

"Exactly! you've been doing it for years, you're not getting younger Kana. You're wasting your time" Dagdag pa nya, humigpit ang kapit ni Kana sa steering wheel.

"Why can't you listen to me Kana? This is for your own good. Walang pera dyan sa sayaw sayaw mo"

Because you won't listen to me, too.

"Right." She muttered, blinking her eyes to stop the tears from forming.

It was 11 pm, Heeseung went back to the studio because he forgot his airpods, furrowing his eyebrows when he saw that the door was open, and the light was switched on

"They forgot to-" He raised his eyebrows when he saw Kana, laying on the wooden floor.

"You're still here" Sabi ni Heeseung bago sya pumasok sa loob, Kana flinched. "Yeah"

"I thought you had an emergency" Tanong nya, picking up his airpods from the ground. Kana hummed in response.

"You okay?" Tanong ni Heeseung, habang naglalakad papalapit sa babae.

Tinakpan ni Kana ang mukha nya gamit ang dalawang kamay nya. She didn't want anyone to see her like this, especially him.

silence.

Until she heard a small 'thud' on the ground, tinanggal nya ang pagkatakip ng kamay nya sa mukha nya.

"Don't overwork yourself, kana" Sabi ni Heeseung matapos nyang ibaba ang bote ng mineral water sa tabi nya. "and make sure to close the studio when you leave"

"Thank you" Kana said, Heeseung looks down on her before nodding.
"Anytime"

In a way, Kana felt relieved, and it was because of him.

Who would've thought?