𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 32: 𝕿𝖍𝖆𝖙'𝖘 𝖒𝖞 𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖑

They all were shocked to see a knife to her neck

They all were shocked to see a knife to her neck. Many different emotions came from each and every individual. Anger, concern, and fear. The need to save her grew with every second that passed by.

Salvador Alvarez was holding her tight. The knife so close that one wrong move and she was done.

"Let my daughter go Salvador. This war has nothing to do with her." Riccardo told Salvador. He truly knew what was going to happen but he wasn't all the way sure so he put in the back of his mind.

Guards already had guns to Salvador's head. They all had the same thoughts. The same, deadly thoughts.

They room had changed so much in a little bit of time.

Amara just stood there. She was scared in the beginning but now she didn't even look bothered. It seemed to not even faze her. She gave an empty expression leaving the room confused.

"Oh Riccardo, it has everything to do with her."

Salvador took the knife and was playing around with it. Putting it on her face, up her chest, and then back to her neck. He had the whole room ready to dart straight for him.

The guards were waiting for the okay to shoot him. Riccardo was waiting for the perfect moment, but he really could not find one.

"She took my son from me. He choose her. Her blood has stolen another child from me. I will show Alejandro what he chose. He will see what happens when you cross me, but Amara has had this coming. She had already betrayed me when she left me all alone."

They could all see the crazy look in his eyes. He had gone mad.

Alejandro now was feeling a guilt. Something coming up to his throat. He felt like throwing up. He held it back but it was just waiting.

"Please Dad, don't hurt her. If you are mad at me, take it out on me." Alejandro begged for her safety.

Alejandro knew his words meant nothing to that man. It didn't stop him from trying, he had some hope. Hope that his father might have a clear judgment for a few seconds to see how he is hurting his family.

Salvador was never going to. He was a crazy man. He lost his son and wife. He used that as a reason to go off the rails. Then he just stayed that way, and no longer had a reason. He is a perfect example of a drug addict without any drugs.

"My son, are you really going to beg for this girl. A girl who is nothing at all. She is a pathetic waste of space. She is weak and will only ruin you, are you really that stupid son!"

Alejandro wanted to say a comeback. He wanted to show his father what he was really capable of, things that he never showed him. He can't though, not untill she is safe.

"Dad, I'll do anything." He pleaded once more.

"To bad that I don't need anything from you," Salvador hissed out. He voice was wicked. He sounded like a movie villain.