Chapter 4 Start

U.A. High School's Hero Course. A training school for those whose goal are to acquire the necessary qualifications needed to become a Hero. Among similar courses across the country, theirs is the most popular and most competitive, and their acceptance rate is less than one in three hundred every year.

The Hero who refused the National Honor Award - the Number One Hero, All Might.

The Hero who resolved the most incidents in history - the Number Two Hero, Endeavor.

The Hero who's saved more lives than any other before her - the Number Three Hero, The Shining Star.

Graduating from U.A. is a requirement for becoming a Great Hero. . . .

—————————————————————

For all you listeners listening, welcome to my show today!

The Hero, Present Mic stood at center stage with a large screen presentation behind him. Before him was every single teenager present to take the Entrance Exam to U.A. High's Hero Course. . .

Present Mic: Everybody say, 'hey'!

Silence. . .

Present Mic: (sighs) What a refined response. Then I'll quickly present to you the rundown on the practical exam. ARE YOU READY?!?!? YEAH!

Silence. . .

Izuku: (whispers) I-It's the the Voice Hero, Present Mic-

Zeny: Izuku.

Izuku: B-But-

Zeny: Don't.

Izuku: (sighs) Sorry.

Present Mic: As it says in the application requirements, you listeners will be conducting ten minute mock urban battles after this!

The actual presentation began, detailing anything the loudmouth spoke of.

Present Mic: You can bring whatever you want with you, and after the presentation, you'll head to the specified battle center, okay?

Silence. . .

Present Mic: Okay?!

And he received more silence as the precipitants glanced to their designated battle centers.

Katsuki: In other words, they won't let you work with your friends, huh?

Izuku: Y-You're right. Even though our examiner numbers are consecutive, we're all assigned to different battle centers.

Katsuki: Don't look, I'll kill you.

Zeny just rolled her eyes.

Katsuki: Damn, now I can't crush you.

Back to the presentation. . .

Present Mic: Three different type of faux villains are stationed in each battle center. You earn points for each of them based on their level of difficulty. Your goal, dear listeners, is to use your Quirks to immobilize the faux villains. Of course, attacking other examinees and other unheroic actions are prohibited!

???: May I ask a question!

A blue haired teen in glasses spoke up.

Present Mic: Okay.

???: On the printout, there are four types of villains. If this is a misprint, then U.A., the most prominent school in Japan, should be ashamed of that foolish mistake!