Chapter 29

After putting their stuff into the common room, Tris and George then headed to the Great Hall. George was holding Trista's hand and he noticed she was still wearing his jumper. He smiled and continued walking down the hall without saying a word.

They turned the last corner before making it to the Great Hall and Tris and Viktor Krum ran into each other. "I'm so sorry, I didn't see you." Tris said as she made sure Viktor was okay. Viktor was about to curse her out in his Bulgarian accent but when he saw it was Trista, he immediately changed his attitude.

"My apologies. I should have been more careful." he said as he straightened up his uniform. "It's not a problem. I'll see you around." Tris said as she grabbed George's hand and started making her way down the hallway.

"Trista!" Viktor called out. She then turned around and stopped walking. Viktor then ran to catch up with her. She looked up to George and he looked down at her and gave her a confusing look. Viktor had managed to catch up with the two and caught his breath before speaking.

"Trista, I was wondering if maybe one day after class, you would like to go out and have tea or maybe go for a walk around the courtyards?" Viktor said with a flirtatious smile on his face. Tris was still holding George's hand and she was wondering if Viktor was blind or just that stupid.

"Umm, I'm not sure if you understand, but, umm, I'm with George." Tris said trying to keep a straight face at Viktor. George then smiled down at his girlfriend for being so loyal and for telling Viktor that they were together.

Viktor stood there with a look of confusion. "So? We can still go out for some tea sometime. I just feel we have this really good connection and-" Viktor said right before he was cut off by Tris. "Viktor, I'm with George. I'm not sure what you don't understand. And we never had a connection." Tris said trying not to sound too harsh.

Viktor was about to say something until Dumbledore's voice rang out through the entire hall. "Let the feast, begin." he said. The tables were then filled with the delicious foods.

"Come on, let's go." George said trying to help Tris out of the awkward situation she was in. George then held onto her hand and started pulling her down the hallway.

"Trista, wait!" Viktor called out but Tris just stayed beside George and kept on walking.

The two Gryffindors then walked through the doors of the Great Hall and found their houses table where the majority of their friends were sitting. George looked down at Tris and noticed she was fiddling with her sleeves. The situation with Viktor had caused her anxiety to spike up a little bit.

She and George then managed to sit next to their friends and George began eating. Tris grabbed a little something to put on her plate and began nibbling as well. She looked over at the Slytherin table and still no sign of Susan. She saw Rose and Draco along with the normal goons like Blaise and Goyle but Susan still hasn't come back to Hogwarts yet.

Peter and the other Pevensie siblings were worried about their sister. They haven't seen her since the night of the incident with Tris and if Tris and George are right, then she's possibly working for the Dark Lord.

Tris looked over at Peter and saw that he was dazed out. She leaned over and tried to look him in his eyes but his mind was somewhere else.

"Peter?" Tris said trying to break his concentration. Peter was then snapped back to this reality and realized Tris was trying to get his attention. "Hmm? Sorry, I was just thinking." Peter said as he began eating his food from his plate. "About Susan?" Tris said. Peter then swallowed his food and gave her a sympathetic look. "Yeah. I just hate not knowing where she is and what she's doing or who she's working for." Peter said as his expression on his face changed.