33

Two days later

Two days later

"Mhm," Lydia moaned as she snuggled more into my chest.

She soon opened her eyes and looked up at me.

"Good morning angel," I said and she smiled

She placed her hand that was resting on my chest on my cheek before she looked at her fingerx

She sat up before looking at the ring on her finger.

I got her another ring since the last one fell down the drain.

"I'm done waiting I want to get married now," I said and she looked at me with smile before nodding.

She got up before going to the bathroom. I took up my phone and texted Taylor.

The bathroom door opened and Lydia walked out. She was only wearing a black laced panty and the rest of her body was still exposed.

My eyes ran over her body and she smirked. Smiling I sat up before she walked towards the bed, she turned around before dropping on to the bed. I smiled down at her and she placed her hand on my cheek.

"I love you," she said

"I love you too angel," I said before leaning down to connect our lips.

She pulled away from the kiss and I trailed kisses down her jawline to her neck.

I got up as I left wet kisses on her breast. I took one of her nipples into my mouth and she let out a moan.

The alarm on the bed side table went off and we both groaned. I pulled away before dropping my weight on to the other side of the bed.

"Uggh," we both groan.

I soon got up before heading to the bathroom. I showered before exiting the bathroom.

Lydia was making the bed as she bends over.

"You're staring,"

"You're a tease" I said while walking towards her.

I gave her ass a spank before turning her around.

I placed my hand around her waist before pulling her into me. She looked into my eyes and I placed a kiss on her lips.

I then released her before getting ready and by time I was done Lydia was no longer in side the room.