✨💜Chapter 16💜✨

*Y/n's pov*

I entered the mansion with my bags in my hand. I go to the living room and see oppas sitting there watching TV.

Y/n:"Oppa's!"

They all immediately turned to the direction from where the voice came from.They smiled as soon as they saw me. I go to one of the couches and put the shopping bags on it.

I sat at another one.

Namjoon:"How was the exam and ur hangout with ur friends?"

Y/n:"It was easy and me and unnies had alot of fun!"

Jin:"Ok nice but...Wht do u think u r wearing?"

Y/n:"Uhm clothes?"

Jin:"Yah! Don't u think this dress is too short to wear at hangout?!"

Y/n:"Ahh oppa~I wore this type of dress first time!"

Jin:"That's wht I'm saying if u wear this type of short dress for the first time then the schools boys must have seen ur revealed skin! U can't wear that type of clothes from now on and that's final!"

I looked at the others for help but they all looked in jin oppa's favour. I pouted and go upstairs after taking my shopping bags with me.

Suga:"Yah! Doll we've to talk something important so come down afterwards in to the dining room for dinner as dinner is almost ready"

I just shouted yes and rushed to my room.I then entered my room and go to my walk in closet and put the bags on my chair. I then took out some comfy clothes and close the closet and head to my bathroom for a quick and warm shower.

After bathing I wore my clothes and go to my room and comb my hair a little and tie them into a ponytail.

*my clothes*

I then head downstairs for dinner. I entered the dining room and sat at my place.

Soon the dinner was served and we all started eating.

*our dinner*

*our dinner*

After dinner I remembered yoongi oppa said that they've to tell me something important. I thought asking,