26.) "Don't put your hands on me"

Belle's POV

"I don't wanna go" Josh whined as I carried him to his closet to get ready for school. "You have to" I said, placing him on the table and grabbing some clothes to put him in. After I changed his clothes I went to put his shoes on and he kicked his feet hitting me in the face, my head went back and I felt warm liquid run out of my nose. I gasped and brought my hand to my face, "Ow" I whispered. I heard Josh start crying and I looked at him and saw he was on the floor. I went to grab him but he took off running. I sighed and ran after him, "Josh" I yelled but he kept running.

I walked to the bathroom and cleaned all the blood off of me. I walked downstairs and saw Xander getting his keys out of the drawer, "Hey" I said, still looking around for Josh. "Hi, after you drop Josh come by the warehouse" he said walking over and leaning down to kiss me. Before he could kiss me he paused and grabbed my chin gently pulling my face upwards, "Why is your nose bleeding?" he asked sternly.

"I was putting Josh's shoes on and he got upset and kicked his legs hitting me in the face, But I am fine" I said, pulling out of his grip and looking behind the counter. "Have you seen him?" I asked, his face turned upset. "JOSHUA MORTTENI GET YOUR BUTT IN THE KITCHEN NOW" he yelled. I jumped and stood behind him leaning on the counter.

Josh came strolling looking at the ground, "Come here" Xander said squatting down, Josh walked over and stood next in front of him. Xander said something to him and Josh quickly wiped his tears, Xander said something else and Josh nodded his head and walked towards me.

"I am sorry" he said looking at his feet, "Look her in the eyes" Xander demanded. Josh's head snapped up and he looked at me with watery eyes, "I am sorry" he said, I bent down and pulled him into my arms, "I love you" I whispered in his ear, He hugged my neck, "I love you too" he said. I stood and placed him on my hip and walked to the door, "See you later" I called to Xander before making my way back upstairs.

"You go put your shoes on and I will meet you in my room" I said sitting on the ground. He ran to his room and I walked to my room and into the closet to get ready.

 He ran to his room and I walked to my room and into the closet to get ready

I walked out of the closet and found Josh sitting on the bed. I walked over and picked him up carrying him downstairs.

I drove him to school and dropped him off. After I dropped him I went to Emily and Greg's house to pick up Adriana. I parked the car and walked up to the front door, "Hey" I said when Emily answered the door. She invited me in and I followed her to the living room, "My baby" I said running over and picking up Adriana. She giggled and hugged me."Thank you for keeping her," I told Emily. She nodded and handed me the diaper bag. I walked back out to the car and put her in the backseat while I got in the driver seat.

When I arrived at the warehouse I got out and grabbed Adriana. I walked up to the man at the door and showed him my ID, he chuckled and shook his head, "this is not the daycare" he said. I narrowed my eyes on him, "just let me through" I said, trying to walk around him, he grabbed me and put me back in front of him, "I said no" he said. I glared at him and stomped his foot, I raised my knee and hit him in private. He groaned and fell to the ground holding his 'part'.

"Don't put your hands on me" I said, stepping over him and walking through the door. I walked through the building until I found Xander's office. I didn't bother knocking and just barged in, "you need better security who don't put their hands on women" I grumbled placing Adriana down on the ground. Xander looked up at me and furrowed his eyebrows, "What do you mean?" he asked. "Check your cameras" I said, taking a seat in one of the chairs in front of his desk. He typed on his computer and then looked at me, "I will deal with him" he said leaning back in his chair.

Adriana waddled over to Xander and made grabby hands at him, he picked her up and sat her in his lap. "Hi baby girl," he said, kissing her head. She giggled and laid her head on his chest. Suddenly a pain shot through my stomach and I doubled over, "Belle" Xander said his voice filled with worry. My eyes filled with tears and I held my stomach, I felt a hand on my knee and looked up a little to see Xander knelt beside me and a tiny sob left my lips. I was picked up and he ran out of the room, "Greg, watch Adriana" he yelled and kept running down a hallway. We entered a room and he laid me on the bed.

"What happened?" a woman's voice said, "I don't know, we were talking and she started crying and holding her stomach," Xander said. A lady walked over and stood over me, "First thing I am going to do is take some blood" she said and I nodded, still holding my stomach.

After she finished drawing blood she walked out of the room. I looked at Xander and he walked over to me, "Feeling better" he asked, laying his hand softly on my stomach. I nodded, thankfully the pain had gone away a little bit. He ran his fingers through my hair and I leaned into his touch.

"I have some great news," the doctor said, walking in the door. Xander helped me sit up on the bed and he stood next to me. "Well, you don't have a bug" she said and I nodded, waiting for her to continue. "You're pregnant" she said and I froze.

I looked up at Xander and his face was blank, "t-that's not p-possible" I said, she chuckled and nodded her head, "The results came back and I am positive you're pregnant" she said. "I will give you some privacy" she said walking out of the room.

I got off the bed and stood in front of Xander, "oh my gosh" I whispered. Tears filled my eyes and I jumped on Xander. He caught me and put his head on my neck, "we're having another baby" I said, hugging him tight. He pulled away and looked at me with tears in his eyes, "You're not leaving my sight." He said, wiping my eyes, I chuckled and caressed his cheek, he leaned into my touch and I leaned forward kissing him. He kissed back and pulled me closer, "I love you so much" he said against my lips, I smiled and pulled away, "I love you too" I whispered, laying my forehead against his.