Chapter 16

A/N: Hi guys! I will give you a small spoiler, the ending was supposed to be a sad one. But now, it is no longer a sad ending. Oh, the chapters might be shorter for the next few chaps. I want to write more about different moments.

Enjoy, vote and comment!

We reached a beautiful beach; it had the best sky view. But there was no one on the beach, and it was a holiday season.

"I reserved the whole beach for the day so that you and I can spend a day here" he whispered as he hugged me from the back.

"Come on" he led us to the middle of the beach, where a big mat was covering the sand.

On the mat, a big basket sat there. A few small pillows were arranged nicely on it as well. He helps me to seat, seating beside me, he opens the basket, and an amazing smell just fills the air.

"Mmmm, is it curry?" I asked him as my stomach grumbled.

He chuckles at the noises my stomach made. As he passed me a plate of rice covered in curry, just the way I like it. He placed small boxes of meats on the mat. There are vegetables as well, I am not a big fan of vegetables. He likes to eat healthy meals. This guy drinks vegetable/fruit smoothie in the morning, who does that.

I prefer pancakes or waffles with Nutella in the morning with a cup of chocolate milkshake. When I got together with Dan, he did not allow me to eat my favourite breakfast. After a few arguing here and debating there, he agreed to let me have my favourite breakfast 4 times a week. The other three days, I have to eat the healthy breakfast he planned for me. I had to agree.

"OMG, did you cook this?" I gushed as I ate the food happily, it tastes better than my cooking.

"Yeah, I learnt it from the locals' chefs in India. I had to surprise you with my cooking skills" he smiled at me.

He always surprises me in the best way. What more do I need with him by my side. He always makes me happy. He goes out of his way to see me smile, just for a little while. With him, I can be myself, I can be childish or throw a rock at his head, and he will still love me.

I need no money, no house, no cars, nothing. But with him, he will make sure I am happy forever.

"Daniel, even if the world ends, or we are nobodies in this world. If I, have you, I can be happy forever" I spoke, making him look at me in shock, I have never spoken to him this seriously before about our relationship.

"Bella, you will forever be with me, do not worry about anything. I will take care of anything that makes you sad" he kissed my lips.

"To show you my promise, I prepared this for you," He says taking out a ring box from his pocket. In it had the most beautiful yet simple ring.

"You love simple, this ring is special because it has our initials engraved in it, and also the date with met is in it," he says as he points them out to me.

"Isabella, today I promise you that, I will never give up on us no matter how hard life may get. I promise to you that I will forever support you in whatever you do. I also promise my life to you. With this ring, I promise that I will try my best to never make you cry for as long as I am alive" he says the last words as he pushes the ring onto my finger.

I am tearing up, but holding them back, cause if I cry now, I am causing him to break his last promise.

"I love you forever to infinity Daniel. My one and only true love" I gave him a tear-filled smile.

"I love you too with my life Bella," he pulls me into a hug, kissing the top of my head.

It is going to kill him when the plan is in motion. I hope one day he finds it in his heart to forgive me. I smiled sadly to myself.