episode 4 part 2 deleted scene

-

yall remember ji yeong and sae-byeok's time on those stairs before the tug of war game?

-yall remember ji yeong and sae-byeok's time on those stairs before the tug of war game?

Sae-Byeok walked up the stairs in the white room the contestants were all in, finding a short girl with blond highlights in her hair sitting on the steps, standing in front of her. She looked up at her, "What do you want?"

"Play with us," Sae-Byeok said bluntly, her demeanor already affected by Kyo going to Deok-su's team. When the girl gave no response and simply stared up at her, Sae-Byeok glanced away, her eyes landing on a familiar pair that was sitting in a circle with a bunch of guys.

Her hand curled into a fist as one of the guys patted her shoulder and her eyes narrowed. The girl on the stairs followed where she was looking, a teasing grin appearing on her face, "Your gay and your jealousy is showing."

Sae-Byeok turned back around, unaware that her face was a blazing red until the girl pointed at her. "You look like a tomato."

"Shut up," Sae-Byeok snapped, wiping at her face as if that would stop it. "I, er. . . could you just play with us?"

The girl glanced back down at Kyo, who met her gaze with furrowed eyebrows. Her teasing smile only grew as she stood up, "Maybe you're not as cold as I thought you were." Sae-Byeok gave a small, restrained smile before the girl agreed to play and they walked down the stairs.

Scratching the back of her neck, she sought out Kyo again, but they were already walking into whatever twisted game they'd be playing.

-

Sae-Byeok watched as Kyo's team won against the other team, watching as she smiled proudly. She beamed, glancing down and fidgeting with the sleeve of her jacket. She felt someone poke her back, turning to find 240 smiling at her, "You and your wife may get to see each other again."

"Shut up."

"The rainbows are basically shining out of you. It's hard not to point out."