Y/n and Kefla Reunited - Vegeta Protects New Namek from Invasion!

Third person POV

Caulifla groans in frustration. Y/n's mother, Chi-Chi, wouldn't let her or Kale visit him just yet.

Caulifla: Come on, we came all this way!

Chi-Chi shakes her head.

Chi-Chi: You should follow your friend's example and just wait for him to get up! He's exhausted! I'm sure he'll be glad to see you, but if he doesn't rest he'll die!

Caulifla's eyes widen a little, but nods hesitantly, puffing her cheeks out in irritation and pouting. She didn't like to wait, but Chi-Chi was right. Y/n messed his body up good.

Caulifla: That idiot... Using two techniques like that together...

She walks away and sits next to Kale, who was reading a comic book that once belonged to Y/n but now belonged to Goten. Caulifla tilts her head to read the title, it read; " The Amazing Spider-Man ".

Kale: This Peter Parker guy sounds a little like Y/n.

Caulifla: Oh yeah? How?

Kale: Well, his sarcastic. And he's a real good guy.

Caulifla grins.

Caulifla: Yeah, that does sound like that shit head!

Just then Vegeta walks in, causing Caulifla to turn her attention to him.

Caulifla: You're... Vegeta, right? You fought Cabba. And gave Y/n a pep talk.

Vegeta simply grunts in response and walks to Y/n's room, ignoring Chi-Chi's protests.

~ Y/n's POV ~

I slowly open my eyes. Everything is a blur, but it's starting to come into focus. Is that Vegeta?

" Vegeta? Is that you? "

Vegeta scoffs.

Vegeta: Yes.

" Are you here to scold me like mother? "

Vegeta scoffs again, but a small smile crept on to his face.

Vegeta: No.

I can suddenly feel a distant power level, but it was strong. And wicked.

" It wouldn't have to do with that power level, would it? "

Vegeta: Yes, it would.

" Where's Dad? I figured you two would have been gone by now. "

Vegeta: Kakarot is on an errand for Lord Beerus.

" You want me to tag along then? "

I raise a brow.

Vegeta shakes his head.

Vegeta: I'm telling you to sit this out, fool.

" Sit this out? Why? "

Vegeta uncrosses his arms and holds up a finger.

Vegeta: First, you can barely remain awake at the moment.

He holds up another finger.

Vegeta: Second, your Ki is out of whack. Don't lie, I can tell. As is, even if you could go you'd only be in the way.

I grit my teeth, but Widow's Peak is right.

Vegeta adds another finger to the midst. He may as well hold up his hand.

Vegeta: Your lovers are here for you.

I can feel my cheeks warm up and I huff, looking out the window. It was more interesting than Vegeta's face right now.