22

When you arrive at the arcade, Yoongi barely parks when you shoot out the car, startling Namjoon.

You jump and run around excitedly and the boys smile at your excited puppy likeness.

“She reminds me of a golden retriever..” Namjoon comments and Jin smiles.

“It is part of her genetics.” He stands next to him and cringes when he sees the bracelet on Namjoon’s wrist.

“Don’t make that face, you’re not the one wearing it.” Namjoon squints and Hoseok collects you, making you giggle when he finally catches you.

“Alright, let's head inside.” Yoongi holds your right hand and leads everyone inside.

“How does this work?” Jungkook looks at a sign reading the instructions of how the game cards work.

“We have one card, and we put at least 50 dollars for each person that works, and since we haven’t been here since before we got Jimin, we’ll have to find a new method.” Hoseok taps his chin and you look up at the board for how the cards work.

“Each of you pays 80.” Namjoon suddenly says as Hoseok is taking his phone out.

“What? You ask.

“If you all usually pay 50 for each person, but there’s only three of us that are jobless and five of you, the even distribution between you five would be 30 for us. 50 times 3 is 150 but 150 divided by 5 is 30. You’d pay 80 each in total.” He explains and everyone suddenly looks at you, who is staring at him with wide eyes.

“(Y/n), you’re in public.” Jin reminds you and you jump, your face beet red.

“Okay! 30 it is!” You start walking towards the registers and Yoongi follows.

“80.” He corrects and you whip your head in his direction, startling him.

“Just send me the money.” You whisper and he blushes, nodding.

“Okay.”

Everyone sends you money and you wait until they all come through into your account, making sure the three newbies stay close.

When you put the money in the account, Jimin tries to see the receipt but you hide it before he can.

“How much was it in total, Noona?”

“Nothing to worry about, Jiminie.”

“400.” Namjoon butts in and you swat him away.

“T-that’s a lot, Noona!” He looks at you worried and you kiss his forehead.”

“I didn’t pay all that myself so it’s okay, it’s fair.” You smile at him and all of you walk to where the games are.

“Why do you only use one card?” Jungkook asks and you hand it to Yoongi who has already found a game.

“We get points faster that way. The more points we earn, the more rewards we can get.” You follow Yoongi and watch as he hands the card to Jin and Hoseok, who go straight to the air hockey table.

“But doesn’t that mean you have to stay close by to pass the card around?”

“We’re patient. Besides, we have all day to play all the games we want.” You watch Yoongi make a character jump up on platforms to reach the top without falling.

“Do we have to stay close to you?” Namjoon asks and you look up at him.

“Not here no, but here.” You take their wrists and rub them against yours, taking their scents onto your skin.