chapter-7

Author POV

         Jungkook and Jimin were in their on thought until the voice interrupted them, "Jungkook your late" Jin said while glaring at JK.  

          "It's not my fault hyung. I left on time but this fucking traffic, you know" Jungkook replied to Jin while moving gaze. "Jungkook language!" Jin said and gave death glare to him. "Yeah, whatever" Jungkook said and shrugged it.

           Jin opened his mouth and about say something, "Who's this?" Jimin interrupted them by small voice while looking at Jin hyung with puppy eyes. Jin smiled at Jimin "This is Jeon Jungkook, my brother" he said. Jimin mouth turned 'O' and slowly nodded his head.

           "Hello, Mr. Jeon. Long time no see" Yoongi greets and extends his hand to JK. "Oh Hello, Mr. Min. But you can call Jungkook" JK said and took Yoongi hand and shakes it. "Jungkook, then you can call me  Yoongi hyung" Yoongi said.

            "Lets go, its getting late" Namjoon said. "Lets go" Tae and Jimin said in unison with excitement.

Jungkook POV 

             I was talking to Yoongi hyung and was about talk to small cute guy "Lets go, its getting late" Namjoon said. "Lets go" Taehyung and cute said unison with excitement. Taehyung dragged cute guy towards Gucci shop. He was giggling while Taehyung dragged him.

              "Baby don't--" Yoongi hyung said and sighed. 'Baby' I thought and widened my eyes. I don't know who he's calling that 'Let's hope positive'. We starts to walk towards the same direction as them.

              Once we entered the shop, I started to search for cute guy. I found him with obviously Taehyung. "Taetae how's this?" He sked Taehyung. "Perfect chim" Tae said with bright smile.

              I was about to go their direction but my bad luck, "What are doing here Kook?" Namjoon hyung asked and came infront of me. "Nothing hyung, I'm just looking at some clothes" I lied. "Come with me now you can look at it later, Jinnie is calling you" he said and starts walking towards Jin hyung. I sighed and  followed him. 

Time skips

              Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung are picking up wedding suit for too long, I was getting bored and went outside, started to look around. Soon I saw cute guy was alone struggling for shoe from upper shelf. He looked cute with the pout when he can't reach shoe. I chuckled at his cuteness and made my towards his direction. 

              He is back facing me and struggling to get the shoe. I got near and took shoe from the shelf. "Thank you, Taetae" he mumbled while turning to face me while looking at my hand holding shoe.

Jimin POV

              I saw the beautiful shoe on the upper shelf and trying to get it, but I can't. I felt so pathetic about myself being short in this situation. I sensed someone's chest was touching my back. I thought it was Tae. "Thank you, Taetae" while looking turning around and while looking at hand holding shoe. I got shocked, it wasn't my Taetae's hand, I shot my head up while looking at the person. "Jungkook-shii!!!" I said with shocked expression. "Here your shoe, cutie" He said with deep voice, while staring at me. I can feel that my cheeks are getting hot with nickname. "Thank you" I said while taking shoe from his hand, started walk but he pulled me back by holding wrist. I gasped at his sudden action. He was smirking at me. "What's your name, Cutie?" he asked while looking into my eyes, my heart starts to beat so fast that can be explode at any time. "P-Pa-Park Jimin" I shuttered, I slapped myself in my mind for shuttering.

                He lean closer to me, my heart starts to beat so fast that can be explode at any time. I closed my eyes very tight "Your beautiful, Babyboy" he said in my ears. My heart beat skip at that movement, I can feel my cheeks are getting heat. "Jimin!" I heard someone is calling for me. I pushed him little, started to run from there with shoe.

Thanks for the votes and support.

I purple you💜.