chapter-71-you fucking bear bastard.

Valatino has seen he has seen what white star was truly capable of. He even felt somewhat inferior to the whit star.

Like he was below him for some reason. He felt the same thing with Cale but different.

While white star aura was suffocating and and cold Cale has a warm and fuzzy aura that you can get addict to.

The white star felt dominating like he was force to bow down but Cale felt like they weren't good enough.

Like they were not worthy of his presence. Like they are willing to do as he asked.

That is the difference between Cale and the white star that Valatino has notice first thing.

While he was observing Cale and white star someone approach him. It was someone that Cale introduce to him.

"Hello miss Tasha." Valatino greeted the familiar dark elf approaching him. "Greeting your highness."

"Are you here to relay young master Cale's orders?" Tasha shake. Valatino nodded.

He understand. Cale was already going through so much. How could even someone like Cale do at a situation like this.

A situation where the enemy has already taken over the playing field. He didn't want to burden Cale too much.

He hoped. He hoped that Cale would pull out some kind of miracle like he did in the battle at castle Leona.

"I came here to receive them." Tasha statement made Valatino flinch. She came here to receive Cale's orders.

Does that means Cale has somekind of a plan. Valatino didn't know what to say anymore as he turn back to Cale.

He was trying not to tear up. Cale has already done so much for them.' For him to go this far. He really is a hero.'

Then Valatino could hear crows cawing. The cawing seem to increase as time passes.

He felt weird and turn to Tasha. He saw Tasha smirking. Valatino was sure now. They are going to win.

Then a person landed bear them. "Hello Gashen-nim." Gashen landed near them.

"The young master is about to give orders." He give them a brief explanation as he focus on his crow.

He was more focus on the things that were seeing through the eyes of the crow. He was focusing on Caks mouth.

Meanwhile Cale was waiting for the right moment. "Wait." He give a short word.

"Wait are you telling our liege to wait?" The illusionist asked as she fight against Choi Han.

"Elisneh focus!" Seyeru shouted toward the illusionist. 'Elisneh?' Cale recognize that name.

'It was in the report about all of Arm's secret bases and their alliance.' Cale started chuckling.

"Why is the Monarch of the Molden Kingdom is here?” “Oh, you know who I am?”

One of the strong kingdoms of the Eastern continent. One of the kingdoms allied with Arm.

Young Monarch Elisneh the First who rose to the highest position in the Molden Kingdom in her thirties looked toward Cale as if he was a cute little boy.

"Hmm you are quite smart. It's a shame." She said as she smirk. Cale frown as he shake his head.

"Just wait." "Why are you repeating those words." She got irritated. She couldn't understand why Cale was repeating to wait.

Then she heard beeping noises as she immediately figure out why Cale was telling them to wait.

'The mana disturbance tools.' She turn to Cale in shock to see him smirking. Cale could hear the littles dragon.

-Human I brought Goldie gramps and the others here.

Cale's dye magic weat off as his hair and eyes return to normal. Then Raon immediately casted a different spell around Cale.

Well more like a barrier.

-Human the Goldie was scolding me for not being able to handle something like this. Please tell him later that hlthos Raon Miru is great and mighty.

Elisneh look at Cale in fury before she heard Seyeru's shouted. "Elisneh!" She turn around.

Choi Han was aiming for her. He was too close when she turn around. As she dodge Choi Han aiming for her neck.

But as she did that she notice that Choi Han was aiming for her medium instead.

But it was too late as Choi Han successfully destroy her medium. "Noo!!"

People could see a side of the lord's castle cracking. The illusionist has been slammed into the wall.

Cale didn't look back even once as he stepped on the railing of the terrace. "You think I'll let you go."

Seyeru shoot light arrows toward Cale but Cale didn't even turn back. The light arrows were stopped by something before it even reach Cale.

There Choi Han stand with his black aura thickly wrapped around his sword. Choi Han glared.

"You think I'll let you get to Cale-nim. Dream on, you fucking bear bastard."