|| 10 ||

CHAPTER - 10
-BESTIES & THE MARRIAGE TRUTH-

•°~°•

A R U S H I

It was a evening time when I was working on my assignments and suddenly dad entered in my room . As soon as I noticed him ,I got up . He was continuosly glaring at me , I gulped ,"G-Good evening , dad!" I greeted him .

"Shut up ! Don't utter a single word until I say you to !" he spat . I nodded and lowered my gaze when he started ,"You know how useless you are ? I told you to dress properly , didn't I ? But you bitch , you can't even do that properly ." he screeched .

"S-Sorry dad !" I apologized , holding back my tears . "What should I do of your sorry ? You know how unimpressed they were ? Learn something from your older sister , Anjali . I can't even believe ,this disgusting piece of shit is my daughter . You are nothing but only a disgrace to this family . A stigma on this family . Why we got you that day ? Why you didn't die somewhere ?" he yelled making me gasp . I looked him with wide shocked eyes . Did he say that ?

"D-Dad , please don't say that !" I sniffled . "Why ? Huh ? Stop your this fake innocent drama and listen to me carefully ! This weekend gonna be your last weekend here . This saturday they will be here for dinner . And next week, your engagement . I don't want any misbehavior by you . Am I clear ?" he questioned . I bobbed my head in yes ,"yesh !" I whispered . He barged out .

. . .

Next day ,"What ?" Sourav instantly shouted as I explained everything to my besties . We were sitting in our college canteen , when I decided to reveal everything to my besties . I couldn't stop myself telling all my secrets and everything to my besties . I didn't feel calm until I spoke all this to them .

"How can your dad do that ?" Riya exclaimed , angrily . "What else he said ?" Sourav asked . "H-He said they are going to come for dinner ,this weekend . A-And I am getting e-engaged next week !" I told them . "You will not marry him . How can they make you marry him without your consent ?" Sourav spoke furiously . He gritted his teeth . "I can't believe this . It's disgusting !" Riya replied with an unpleasant look .

"Guys , let's go otherwise we will get late for class !" Riya suddenly spoke looking at her wrist watch . "oh shit ! Yeah !" Sourav exclaimed and held my hand . We raced to our class , thankfully we all had same class at that period .

. . .

"The way Professor fell from the chair . Oh my god !" Sourav laughed making me burst into fit of laughter . I wiped my tears which were formed because of all those laughing ,"It was hilarious !" I giggled . Today in our class , Our Professor fell down while sitting on the chair.

"Riya , are you free tonight ?" Sourav questioned Riya , rubbing the back of his neck and avoiding eye contact . I smirked secretly . "Sorry dude ! I don't think ,I am . I have to finish my assignments . The due date is day after tomorrow !" she replied resting her hand on his shoulder . He looked over it and smiled .

I cleared my throat . He glared at me . We jogged to the main gate as usual Sourav holding my hand and Riya's hand around my shoulder . We were talking about something but I instantly stopped when my gaze fell on him .

I saw huge hulk was leaning against his car , wearing his sunglasses infront of the college gate . Sourav and Riya looked me with confusion . "What happened ?" Riya asked . "H-He is the same man about whom I was talking ! The huge hulk !" I nodded towards him .

Sourav's grip tightened ,"Don't worry ! I am with you , come !" "No , he is not a good man ! We should avoid him !" I suggested . "Aare kyun ?(why?) We aren't scared of him ! And we are with you ,no ? Then why are you afraid of him . If he do something , I swear I will break his bones !" Riya stated aggressively .

We trooped towards him . He was still learning while folding his arms until his eyes caught me . "guys , we still have time . Please don't go there !" I whispered stressfully . Sourav glared me then put a finger on his lips signing me to stay quite .

Huge hulk stood straight and took off his sunglasses . He was looking calm but his soft eyes turned hard . When we was near him , I noticed his eyes became darker seeing Sourav's hand with mine .

"What are you looking at , huh ?" Sourav snapped him . He looked up at him ,"Watch your tone ,boy !" he said sternly . "Or else ? What will you do , huh ?" Sourav screeched.

Huge hulk picked him by his collar . I gasped and tries to save him ,"Leave him ! Hey , leave him !" he glanced at me ,his expression changed to something unknown . He left Sourav . Sourav started coughing, Riya gave him some water . "Why you did that ?" I pushed him with my full force thinking he will move away . But whom am I kidding , he was thousand time more stronger then me . He didn't even stumble .

He forwarded his hand , I backed away from him . "Why are you here?" Riya quizzed him . "I am here to take her !" he replied rudely . "To where ?" she again asked . "To my warehouse. Offcourse to her house !" he rolled his eyes .

"B-But I won't go with you . M-My b-brother will come to pick me !" I spoke nervously . "No ! He won't come ! I am here to pick you !" he said , this time his voice was filled with frustration . "Why should I believe you ?" I asked him .

He pinched the bridge of his nose . He dipped his hand inside his pocket . For a second , I thought he has a gun . But instead it turns out a phone . He typed something and kept on his ear .

"Hello .. yeah ! ...No , I am here to take her but it seems like she don't believe me . Can you make her believe ?" saying this he transferred the phone to my ear . My dad's raged voice boomed ,"What is wrong with you ,huh ? Can't you follow his orders ? Do as he say , soon he will be your husband . You will follow his every order ." he dropped the phone in his pocket .

~to be continued~

Words : 1046

Published : 29 Dec 2021

•••••

{A/N}

Vote

Voting target - 25 votes
If you people won't take it seriously then don't expect for regular updates. :)

Comment

Share

Follow me

Writer,
Pratibha

Peace out✌️