Whoooo Boy, Here We Go Again

So... been awhile.

To be completely honest, I never thought that I'd ever open Wattpad again. I abandoned this website for AO3, and have been reading and writing on there for a long time.

I ESPECIALLY never wanted to open this story again.

Obviously it's pretty dark, but my main issue is with how poorly written and thought out this story is.

I made no plans for it, and just wrote whatever. I didn't even know how I wanted it to end, or where I was going to go with it.

However, thanks to some friends I've met recently, I was reminded of this story and how passionate I used to be about it.

I really want this to be something I genuinely enjoy.

AND SO!

(And here's the good part)

I am going to rewrite it!

However, I don't think I'll end up posting the rewritten version on here. My family is lowkey batshit crazy (even though I'm a little over a year away from being an adult and making my own decision), so it's not safe for me to write here.

As stated earlier, I have been using AO3 (archiveofourown.org). That is where this will be posted.

If you wish to follow it there, my account is Leo_Is_Broke, and my Instagram is @leo_is_broke. I usually post fanfic updates on my story over there, so check it out if you're interested!

At the end of this "chapter" I will add some links to my already existing stories.

I hope you all understand. I truly wish to revamp my love for this story, as it was my first real one that I planned on finishing eventually. It led to the majority of my current ocs and their stories. It was the beginning of the best chapter of my life.

Although times were tough when writing this before, I want the rewritten one to echo my experience. I want Ron to go through something horrible, and feel horrible, but still be able to make it out alive. I want him to hurt and struggle, but I also want to show him coping healthily, and getting help for his tendencies. I want Rin to be an example to those who were in the same place that I was. I want him to show that, although you may continuously struggle with this for the rest of your life, it can get easier. You can get through it, and maybe even end up happy.

That being said, have a great day/night, stay safe, and remember to drink lots of water <3

Thank you,
Leo

Links:
archiveofourown.org/works/34508125
archiveofourown.org/works/34507927
archiveofourown.org/works/34507849