Epilogue (End)

"It wasn't a fault of our stars, it was our destiny, you were meant for me and I am destined to you."

— Naveena

22/01/2022

22/01/2022

I didn't expect anyone waiting for me but your comments proved me wrong :")

_______________________________*****
^pic credit to the rightful owner.

Please ignore the mistakes.
__________________________________*****
Third person POV

"You fucking Jeon Jungkook !!!" The blue haired male yelled, his voice resonated throughout the whole house.

The high pitched voice caused the raven haired male to gulp hard, visibly and audibly.

He looked down at his son, the boy snickering at his dada, receiving a light smack over his head.

The male stood up from the couch as he took slow, stumbling steps toward the kitchen. Glancing back at his silently laughing son.

"Y-yes baby--" The male started with a nervous smile but he zipped his mouth as soon as his husband turned around.

The blue haired male dangerously glared down, his slender long fingers clenching around the empty bowl of his favourite cookies.

He lifted his eyelashes, his chocolate brown orbs meeting with his husband's fearful one who smiled at him innocently, tried.

"B-bab--

"How fucking dare you---

"Love, Minjae is here, don't curse.." he stopped his husband in the middle of words, taking the kid as an excuse to calm down his furious husband.

Taehyung glanced back as he glared at the kid before smiling too innocently.

"Minjae, dear close your ears.." the male uttered, softness, sweetness dripping down from the tone.

The kid furiously nodded his head before he closed his ears, wide bambi eyes looking at his dada and appa curiously.

Jungkook cursed himself as he fearfully glanced at his husband.

"Now- How fucking dare you Jeon fucking Jungkook- I hate you !!"

"B-baby I am sorry.."

"Sorry ? A Sorry ? Why did you eat my cookies ? They were mine !!"

"But baby I am also yours.."

"Shut up- Jeon Jungkook !!"

"Ba-baby, you call me kookie, and they were also cookies, they were like my brother, I can e--ouch !! The male yelped when an apple hit his head, as he pouted.